Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Contract Farmers Needed ASAP

Register

Click Here!

nkjohri

We are looking to enter into long term contract farming arrangements for cultivation and production of Bajra and Maize grains. Ideal producer should have some experience in growing such crops and have the required infrastructure on their farm holdings. Preferred producers should have at least 5-7 acres available and located in Karnataka, Kerela, Tamil Nadu and Andra Pradesh.

Required produce is cleaned Maize and Bajra grains in 50 & 100 kgs packages. We are looking for long term contracts so serious producers with established cultivation capabilities should reach out to us via private message.

Please remember to quote your best wholesale price only. .
Let us know if you have any questions.

Last edited:

orgagro

Can manage to group 120 acres for cultivating in joint venture where the inputs like seed fertilizer etc should be provided by the buyer, we shall arrange tractor / labor etc and other expenses with transparency in accounts. The harvest should be bought at cost + 50% profit on cost.Ultimately it comes to 33.33% on sale (transfer) price.If interested please contact nine four two three zero eight nine seven zero six.

rajamohanu

iam intrested

We are looking to enter into long term contract farming arrangements for cultivation and production of Bajra and Maize grains. Ideal producer should have some experience in growing such crops and have the required infrastructure on their farm holdings. Preferred producers should have at least 5-7 acres available and located in Karnataka, Kerela, Tamil Nadu and Andra Pradesh.

Required produce is cleaned Maize and Bajra grains in 50 & 100 kgs packages. We are looking for long term contracts so serious producers with established cultivation capabilities should reach out to us via private message.

Please remember to quote your best wholesale price only. .
Let us know if you have any questions.
iam intrested.
kindly give further details.
regards
Rajmohan
rajmohanu@gmail.com

sarada

Sir,

I have around 17 acres of fertile land in Sangareddy district with availability of water. And I have around two years experience in cultivating corn apart from other vegetables, pulses and other agricultural products. Please let me know your proposal.

Regards
Sarada
saradaps@live.com

sarada

contract farming

Sir,

I have around 17 acres of fertile land in Sangareddy district (50 kilometers from Hyderabad) with availability of water. And I have around two years experience in cultivating corn apart from other vegetables, pulses and other agricultural products. Please let me know your proposal.

Regards
Sarada
saradaps[at]live[dot]com
ZERO 8 6 5 8 9 9 8 7 9 8

nkjohri

Our current requirement is to work with upto 3 contract farmers for regular supply of Maize in powder form. If there are any farmers near Sivagangai / Madurai area, please contact us to discuss commercial agreement terms.

Thanks
Savera Farms.

nkjohri

Looking for Contract Farmers - Near Madurai only

Our current requirement is to work with upto 3 contract farmers for regular supply of Maize in powder form. If there are any farmers near Sivagangai / Madurai area, please contact us to discuss commercial agreement terms.

Thanks
Savera Farms.