Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Contract dairy farming IDEA plz vote form me

Register

Click Here!

manas reddy

Friends please vote for my IDEA and help me win

I have posted my big idea on wagonR think big challenge please vote for my idea and help me win 10 lakh rupees, a wagonR car and venture capital

please paste the following link in the browser and vote for my idea

WagonR Think Big Challenge

ORANGE MILK
Unprocessed, unadulterated, pure, fresh milk for every one

Following article published in TOI shows in 33 states and UTs study, milk was found adulterated with detergent, fat and even urea, besides the age-old dilution with water. Across the country, 68.4% of the samples were found contaminated.

Study was conducted by Food Safety Standards Authority of India (FSSAI)

Click on the following link for the article

70% of milk in Delhi, country is adulterated - Times Of India

On the other hand the internet is full of professionals in various fields wanting to set up dairy farms but due to lack of knowledge and the failure of many dairy entrepreneurs, are not confident in starting off.

We are dairy farming consultants, we have a made a business out of helping farmers set up dairy farms and we also help loss making dairy farms to convert them into profit making units

The current industry situation presents us with a tremendous opportunity to bridge the gap make dairy farming attractive to all who are interested and provide Pure unprocessed milk to consumers.

Following is an outline of what we intend to do:

Pure unprocessed milk production and distribution form Contract dairy farming, adopting the suguna chicken model for dairy industry

existing system in sourcing of milk which is usually not homogeneous in quality which requires further processing and people interested in producing quality milk do not have the knowledge and confidence, contracting and networking is the solution to produce quality homogeneous milk which can be sold as a premium product

We do dairy farm consulting, helping other to set up dairy and provide revival services to loss making dairy farms. Our years experience has given us the understanding of nitigrities production and industry problems our innovative approach and management skills are the solution.

Building confidence of participants in contract dairy farming and marketing milk as a premium product will be the main challenges which can be overcome with a sound business plan and execution team.

The contract dairy farming approach is new to the industry it will allow quality control at the production level which no other dairy product company is able to achieve

It will open a market segment, which is now catered to by dhoodwalas to organized farming and will create employment opportunity for graduates in agriculture and animal husbandry

Please vote for my idea by clicking the following link

Last edited:

manas reddy

Hi Unprocessed means only pasteurization nothing else, food safety organization requires us to pasteurize the milk before selling nothing else

Pure unprocessed milk meanings your directly going to supply milk which dont undergo pasteurization, cream separation and etc? If so in India does govt allows to market Pure unprocessed milk in pockets? Pls clarify before i vote for your idea.

lpmndri123

I have posted my big idea on wagonR think big challenge please vote for my idea and help me win 10 lakh rupees, a wagonR car and venture capital

ORANGE MILK

Following article published in TOI shows in 33 states and UTs study, milk was found adulterated with detergent, fat and even urea, besides the age-old dilution with water. Across the country, 68.4% of the samples were found contaminated.

On the other hand the internet is full of professionals in various fields wanting to set up dairy farms but due to lack of knowledge and the failure of many dairy entrepreneurs, are not confident in starting off.

We are dairy farming consultants, we have a made a business out of helping farmers set up dairy farms and we also help loss making dairy farms to convert them into profit making units

The current industry situation presents us with a tremendous opportunity to bridge the gap make dairy farming attractive to all who are interested and provide Pure unprocessed milk to consumers.

Pure unprocessed milk production and distribution form Contract dairy farming, adopting the suguna chicken model for dairy industry

existing system in sourcing of milk which is usually not homogeneous in quality which requires further processing and people interested in producing quality milk do not have the knowledge and confidence, contracting and networking is the solution to produce quality homogeneous milk which can be sold as a premium product

We do dairy farm consulting, helping other to set up dairy and provide revival services to loss making dairy farms. Our years experience has given us the understanding of nitigrities production and industry problems our innovative approach and management skills are the solution.

Building confidence of participants in contract dairy farming and marketing milk as a premium product will be the main challenges which can be overcome with a sound business plan and execution team.

The contract dairy farming approach is new to the industry it will allow quality control at the production level which no other dairy product company is able to achieve

It will open a market segment, which is now catered to by dhoodwalas to organized farming and will create employment opportunity for graduates in agriculture and animal husbandry

It is a good idea. Can work with milk from local cattle and buffaloes . Crossbreds and other high yielding exotic cows suffer from dangerous diseases and their milk cannot consumed raw.They have to be pasteurized.

Dr. A . OBI REDDY

nilemilk

Milk Dairy is on Rent/Lease in Tamilnadu

ORANGE MILK

Hi,
As I want to give my Packet Milk Dairy Plant on lease/rental so if you (or) your friends are interested on the same please contact me
Plant location: Cuddalore (Dist) , TamilNadu.
Condition: Good.

Thanks
1. Complete details with the list of equipment’s
Milk Can
Milk Crade
Packet Machine
Homogenizer Machine
Head Boiler
Air Compressor
Ammonia Compressor
Curd Machine
Weight Scale
Milk Cylo
Ammonia Receiver
Milk Chiller
Packet Milk Storage Room
ICE Bank Tank
Milk Dump Tank
Lab
Cream Separator

2. Plant Capacity
3000 Ltr/Hour
3. Machines Make rent
• Packing machine - Samarpan
• Air Compressor - ELGI
• Head Boiler - ESS KAY
• Packed Milk Storage Room - Blue Star
• Ammonia Compressor - Frick ammonia compressor
• Milk Chiller - F Max Systems
• ICE Bank Tank Capacity - 25000 LTR.
• Homogenizer - Harvestor.
4. Present condition
• Good Running
5. Last date of stopped the production?
• 13/05/2012
6. The main reason for stopping production?
• I am going to onsite.
7. Profit you are getting per month.
• 3/ltr
8. No. of years of actual usage
9. No. of years of idle (without production)
• N/A

Last edited by a moderator: