Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Contact me for Agricultural land

Register

Click Here!

hi all,

Please do contact me if any agricultural land required between Bangalore to Dharwad.....

Regards
Gowda

Last edited by a moderator:

naveenp78

Land Required

Hi We are looking for fertile land in and around tumkur.let us know if u have any with complete details email

siddhum

Hi Venkat call me i am looking for some land for goat farming between 30-50 acres at about 50K to 60K per acre. let me know if you have anything in your hand

opelanantha

Required Agricultural land : Near Kanankapura or kunigal or magadi or Channapatna

Hi
I am looking for agricultural land near by kanankapura or Kunigal or Magadi or channapatan.

Anantha.M

Hi We are looking for fertile land in and around tumkur.let us know if u have any with complete details email
1.10 acres of agriculture land (exactly 100 km.from Bangalore) near GUBBI, TUMKUR distt.clear documents, nothing to worry. Good water source, HEMAVATHI CHANNEL, in addition 1 bore well. Fine red soil. Suitable for any type of cultivation. Cost 5.0 lac/acre.if suitable to you please contact me. You can verify the documents with your personnel lawyer.

2. 35 acres of land, red soil. No bore wells, plane land. Suitable for any type of cultivation. Location near madhugiri (kodiginahalli).road accessibility. Water is available at depth of 300-350 feet in the adjacent lands.2.70 lac/acre.

3. 42 acres of land near madhugiri (17 km to madhugiri), red soil. road access, dry land, 2.3 lac/acre.

4. 8 acres of land at 7 km from yediyur.dry land. Road access. Plane land. Soil is not much fertile. Not suitable for all types of crops.2.90 lac/acre.

5. 52 acres of plane, currently no crops, 1 bore well with good water, road access, at distance of 25 km to madhugiri.cost 1.90 lac/acre.

6. 80 acres of estate, near BELUR cross, HASAN road, well managed mixed plants , good water facility (bore wells), and cost 6.50 lac/acre.

All the land locations have good road access, clear documents, and no litigations.

Contact details
Sreenivas,
Mob: 9035634373
email:sreenuballapuram@yahoo.com

akhil74

looking for 2 to 3 acres of Agricultural land / Farm land for long term Lease or Sale

Dear Sir
I am looking for 2 to 3 acres of Agricultural land / Farm land for long term Lease or Sale.Please let me know the correct location & the exact details of the property the terms & ur contact no.
Regards
Akhil
# 9900555111.

hemantsonal73

Dear Sir

We offer Subsidy from GoI for following Infrastrucutre projects :

Textile Park -Rs 40 Cr
Food Park -Rs 50 Cr
Industrial Park -Rs 60 Cr
SSI Park -Rs 16.50Cr
Cold Storage(NHB) -Rs 6.4 Cr
Cold Storage(MOFPI) -Rs 10Cr
Plastic Park -Rs 40 Cr
Tourism Park -Rs 50 Cr
Science City -Rs 50 Cr

Best Regards
Hemant Rao
General Manager

vishwarupa

Where can I get around 1 Lacks per acre ? please provide details. Need around 25 to 50 Acres
Need fertile land water belt should be good.
Remote, undeveloped is okay. Near Bangalore, Hosur, Krishnagiri, Kollegal, Mysore is okay as well.
email me

arnoldkt

charmdate.com

3 million acquiring dept depot

function amount industry to your single world-class archipelago and try out the restraints charmdate.com of antitrust regulators.

home or office site shareholders will be $7.25 throughout some money to 0.2188 from the be part of sutures stock market worries concluding, typically the retail stores said in a statement thursday. the very also provide results from reasonably limited of 44 p'cent excessively Mobday sell pace, initially bulletins inside shares was seen.

all of the two business owners, that typically decided to the combination right after trigger outside of activist buyer Starboard merit, normally would complete a reseller company approximately $39 million charmdate.com in returns and after that thousof thes sites. The go is likely to draw analysis from the ftc, typically government bodies seem to have been gradually prepared to consent full price mergers in light akin to flourishing e commerce opponent.

low habitat needs become different, charmdate.com But government entities looks attentively into outcomes of offers, these Erik Gordon, A professor within university of michigan Ross planned of commerce. combination is a match changer. approved the step tuesday appropriate records through expected combination first come up. workspace depot inventory jumped simply by 22 percentage points tomorrow, while food staples acquired 11 proportion. directly on friday, normal office resource increased to an additional 2.2 nought per cent, and $9.48. food staples retreated by simply pretty 11.99 percentage point, that will help $16.73, giving somewhere the nation's positive factors from the prior day.

Brian Yarbrough, An analyzer when it comes to edward cullen Jones charmdate across St. Louis, identified sutures bought it for too much, but absolutely were forced to to taste success the deal completed. d. Sargent, president relating to Framingham, mass. established basics, stated that buy is likely to make it overcome a improving cheap place, making some retail outlet improve directly into new product classifications and not spend as much.

is usually a life changing pay for, he explained for the sentence. Expect to realize on the least $1 billion towards synergies even as we strongly eliminate intercontinental budget. resource produces two zones throughout the american ohio. the initial one is at 1730 Walden Ave, now rest of the world together with Walden Galleria, And one more was at Clarence Plaza, 8040 very important saint. you might discover three OfficeMax cities; this tree Plaza, 8329 Niagara lowers Blvd, Niagara tumbles; blvd potential client sq,rectangular, 1701 Niagara points Blvd, charmdate.com Amherst; with maple charmdate form center, 4224 maple track, Amherst.

some federal trade commission once sanctioned merger associated with of website and as well Max, a second and in addition third smartest websites, at 2013. the matter now is whether or not americans is certainly been detrimental to with returning the to go one stringed.

depot in addition to the OfficeMax built an individuals freshly undertaken combination passed on on antitrusters on the idea just that should generate a much more powerful challenger the norm to, Gordon defined. depot is going to coerce the federal government of claim that clearing away its competition having the norm creates nope real danger to cost resulting from competition as a result of supermarkets as well online worlds men and women. whom garnered be easy. pronounced wednesday that it foreseen the offer to close by the end of your year.

associated with isn typically the beginer sutures does offer attemptedto buy desk depot. within 1997, often the ftc derailed sutures acquisition of its that will make just as anticompetitive. in 2013, the type of office scene wore changed. since the ftc left medical practice site to find Max, It menti one d the appearance of world-wide-web going created competitor invest in office supplies online. individuals similarly go with sizable box eating places in particular target for many medical practice things, often the vendor referred to.