Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Consultant Required - Organic Farming in Navi Mumbai

Register

Click Here!

kashyapatel

Hi,
I have 21 acres of farmland about 20 kms from Navi Mumbai.
I returned from US a year back and want to venture into Organic Farming.
I am looking for serious consultanting firm who can prepare project report for best crop/medicinal herb/horticulture that can be cultivated, help with finance and govt. subsidies and market the end product of buy back.
Would prefer someone with good experience and local. Dairy could also be an option!!
Please email me with introductions/proposals

vrkrishnan78

Hi,
I am looking for serious consultanting firm who can prepare project report for best crop/medicinal herb/horticulture that can be cultivated, help with finance and govt. subsidies and market the end product of buy back.
Would prefer someone with good experience and local. Dairy could also be an option!!
Dear Member

I am an agricultural consultant from Chennai.i have around 20 years of experience.Also i was working ini farm(Mumbai)for 3 years.Now i have very good profitable horticulture project with minimum investment and maximium return.If you interested you may contact me for further details.
Regards
T.V.RADHAKRISHNAN
vrkrishnan78@rediffmail.com

devdatta

Hi,
Dear member
Contact me on 9423385677
Based in Navi Mumbai
More than 25 years of experience in farming
Call for advise.
devdattakadam@gmail.com

guargum

Premium Member
Please let me know your query related to organic agriculture. I have complete solution from cultivation to certification promotion and export of produce.