Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Required Consultant for Terrace gardening & Kitchen Gardening

Register

Click Here!

sanjaygka

We need a consultant on a regular basis as a business proposition, and not a one time job.
Please inform your experience in this field and other relevant details.

maitys

We need a consultant on a regular basis as a business proposition, and not a one time job.
Please inform your experience in this field and other relevant details.
If you are planning to follow kitchen garden start-ups viz. Kaustubh Khare's Khetify (Delhi - NCR )or Ms. Priyanka Shah's iKheti’( Mumbai) or Arijit Mitra's Greentechlife (Bangalore )and introduce similar concept you will be failed to established foothold in the target market as they are operating from ready infrastructure ....and can afford to offer 10-15K for 5 khets in a 20 square feet balcony area....unless you have more innovative concept , compettitive offer and ready infrasrtucture to implement the same
As far as my experience is concern , I'm based in Netherlands based agro company , you can't afford to pay my current compensation package ..so asked to you 2 very specific questions to evaluate your exposure and experience . Best of luck !

sanjaygka

We are looking for someone from India not abroad. Didn't know that you are not from India.
Anyway, thanks for your time.