Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Available Consultant for seed industry start-up

Register

Click Here!

yuwaraj

I am seed industry consultant. If you are interested in starting new seed company or already started seed company and looking for expansion of the seed industry you may contact me. Our services deals with technical guidance under following heads- 1) Setting up of Research and Development unit 2) Production unit 3) Development of own seed brand either in vegetable or crop 4) Marketing and expansion 5) Distribution and collection 6) Growth 7) Technical inputs/guidance in all aspects 8) Basic raw material and our own vegetable and crop seeds to develop your company Investment to start up new seed business is minimum 1-5 cr. 5 Year growth 20-25 cr. to 100 cr. Minimum land availability 5-10 acres. Only serious persons can contact and develop and prolificate your seed business.

sanjay_thorat

I am seed industry consultant. If you are interested in starting new seed company or already started seed company and looking for expansion of the seed industry you may contact me. Our services deals with technical guidance under following heads- 1) Setting up of Research and Development unit 2) Production unit 3) Development of own seed brand either in vegetable or crop 4) Marketing and expansion 5) Distribution and collection 6) Growth 7) Technical inputs/guidance in all aspects 8) Basic raw material and our own vegetable and crop seeds to develop your company Investment to start up new seed business is minimum 1-5 cr. 5 Year growth 20-25 cr. to 100 cr. Minimum land availability 5-10 acres. Only serious persons can contact and develop and prolificate your seed business.
Please share your contact details

Last edited by a moderator:

asahi89

We are interested at Akola for medicinal,aromatic plants and fruits like fig,Mango .moringa on large scale

Last edited by a moderator:

sanjaymike1

Interested

arun2009

interested

amartyad

Sir be in a touch

pcmouli99

Sir I am Nagarjuna I completed my post-graduation in field of agriculture M.Sc(Agriculture)seed science and technology so I want to startup seed processing unit please give me the guidelines realated to seed industry