Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Consultant-FLowers and Vegetables cultivation in Greenhouse or Shade Net

Register

Click Here!

bhupesh

Dear friends,

Those who are interested in cultivation of Standard flowers and vegetables under Greenhouse/polyhouse or shade net can contact on bhupesh.

agrogreens

Cultivation

We have around 15 acres near delhi, in sohna. If interested, we can contribute land, irrigation and support services. So if u have an entrepreneur interested in doing the project, we can work out something for a jv.

Regards.

Manish koshal

smcipl

can u suggest what can grow in natural green house or plyhouse -. we can provide 30' x 150' size of green house. with micro springlers and mists also. Location in Disst Tonk Rajathan

bhupesh

Greenhouse Cultivation

Dear Sir,

As per climatic situation of your area you can grow vegetables like Capsicum,Tomato or You can also grow Standard flower like Gerbera.

bhupesh

Details

Dear friend,
we are the manufacture of tissue culture plants and banana plants and cut flowers , if u have any dealers pls send the details
thank you

Best regards
Geethanjli

vikasmanhas7

Greenhouse Solutions - No Compromise on Quality

Dear All,

We are the No. 1 Drip-irrigation company & a leading supplier of greenhouse structures, automation systems & micro-irrigation systems in the world.

We can also provide feasibility studies, project guidance & comprehensive agronomical help.

For more details, please contact...

Thanks.

Vikas
Netafim India

Last edited by a moderator:

archanahoney

Hi bhupesh,
I am intrested in hyroponics.can u plz guide me tru email. i get ur id??
Please contact...
thnx.
Archana.

rajivrajive

HI Geethanjali,

Please let me know if you can provide plants for stevia, or any other cash crop. I have farm land in haridwar.Pl. suggest any cash crop for that region.my email is same as my login name in this forum on rediff.

Thx.

Cut Flowers

Dear Mr. Bhupesh,

I will intraduce some friends those who are cultivatin cutfowers under green house at Coonoor. Could you tell me that what type of flowers you prefer for buying?

With regards

ramasamy g krishnaraj
East Africa

vipint

Hi Bhupesh

Need your help to start up a ployhouse projects in Himachal (UNA) District. Pls help to the details as what kind of cash crop or flower can we grow in this region. this is a temp in UNA is like any other plan area insummers its very Hot and in Winters its very cold. I have some 25 Acers of Land available with me.

Please guide me...........

Those who are interested in cultivation of Standard flowers and vegetables under Greenhouse/polyhouse or shade net can contact on bhupesh.[/QUOTE]

vikasmanhas7

Need your help to start up a ployhouse projects in Himachal (UNA) District. Pls help to the details as what kind of cash crop or flower can we grow in this region. this is a temp in UNA is like any other plan area insummers its very Hot and in Winters its very cold. I have some 25 Acers of Land available with me.

Please guide me...........

Those who are interested in cultivation of Standard flowers and vegetables under Greenhouse/polyhouse or shade net can contact on bhupesh.
[/QUOTE]

Dear Mr. Vipin,

We are the leading manufacturer of greenhouses in India, besides this we also provede feasibility studies, designing, installation, agronomical guidance, after sales service & micro irrigation & automation systems.

Greenhouses/ployhouses are costlier, so, I suggest you not to compromise on quality.

We assure you the best competive prices.

Please send your details.....

We will helpyou in comprehensive manner.

Thanks.

Vikas
Netafim India

royal_aromatix

consultant for fresh cut flowers

Hello,

We are the leading consultancy in the field of cut flower export .If you need help regarding cut flower cultivation and export than you can take our services.

With Regards
Akash Aswal
Export Consultant
Royal Aromatix Services
Please contact........

bunty401

Send details and would like to set up in mp at badwaha .Send your conatct no also.Al

Dear friends,

Bhupesh

What we can produce in greenhouse which can be easily market ,situated at badwaha mp

Rgd

Rohit

bunty401

Hello,

We are the leading consultancy in the field of cut flower export .If you need help regarding cut flower cultivation and export than you can take our services.

With Regards
Akash Aswal
Export Consultant
Royal Aromatix Services
Please contact........

I would like to get services in mp .Land at barwaha which is far from indore market.
Would it be possible to produce fresh cut flowers over there.

Rgd

Rohit

nitin99099

Hi, bhupesh
I m from jaipur ,I have 10 acre of land near jaipur , I am planning for a greenhouse project for cultivation of flowers and vegetables , can u provide me information regarding flowers and vegetables , which are suitable and can give a huge profit .
Also details about work processing, of temperature controlled greenhouse .

Please contact....

jyona

precision farming

daear bhupesh,

we are planning to start poly house and open field veg cultivation in tamil nadu state ,can you please help in project report ,land procuring etc.

drsanjay050983

hi
i sanjay jain
i wish to cultivt flowers near udaipur rajasthan bcoz i have a big land at there.
if you have any consultent who can help me about this can contact me .
Please contact....

vsgs

Stevia and other cash crops

WE CAN SUPPLY PLANTING MATERIALS AND TECHNICAL GUIDENCE OF STEVIA AND MANY OTHER PROFITABLE CASH CROPS WHICH YOU CAN GROW IN HARIDWAR CLIMATE, AT A VERY COPETITIVE RATES .FOR DETAILS YOU MAY CONTACT ON--
DR P K SINGH
V S GLOBAL SYNDICATE
09415516672/ 09415561067
email:vsglobalsyndicate@yahoo.com

HI Geethanjali,

Please let me know if you can provide plants for stevia, or any other cash crop. I have farm land in haridwar.Pl. suggest any cash crop for that region.my email is same as my login name in this forum on rediff.

Thx.

Last edited:

karnica

gren house specifications

Dear sir,
we hav a green house in tamilnadu area is 10,000 sq meter( two and a half acres). I just want to know there is any specifications to build a single or we can split? expecting ur earlier reply. thanking you

bikkon

Dear friends,

i want to know what does the cost incurred on green house for gerbera cut flowers & i also want to know various subsideri,loans facilities