Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Question Consultancy Required

Register

Click Here!

hanifkasu

I am from Ratnagiri. I am having vacant agricultural land of almost 5-acre and now I am planning for the cultivation of that land. In this regard, I need a consultant to develop this land for Agriculture.

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

garao56

If you are planning for any horticultural crops please go for fruit crops or any plantation crops . If the land is more than five acres such as 5.25 or 5.75 or above 5 five acres you are eligible for getting 35% subsidy for development of commercial horticulture from National Horticulture Board.

If you want any land development loan for general cultivation please contact us for project reports and for technical guidance

vanij5569

I am from Ratnagiri. I am having vacant agricultural land of almost 5-acre and now I am planning for the cultivation of that land. In this regard, I need a consultant to develop this land for Agriculture.
You can benefit from us based in Mumbai, a doctor into A 2 milk and agriculture farming

Some vacant land and an idea will not sufficiant to get subsidy and bank loan. Before applying finance aid, you have to fulfill infrastructure works and invest your share in business. You are qualified 70% finance as subsidy and bank loan, after you are invested your share of 30%. You must have find out buyer for your product before planting any thing in your farm. To get more details and to know, to "produce organic food without money" (ZBNF - Zero budget natural farming system) read my articles in this platforam

Hello Hanifkasu,

We are consultants to guide you for integrated agriculture ranging from timber to medicinal plants to Aquaculture.
If you are interested to venture into value added crops, then do call us for consultation services, contact us.

stevifarm

Hi mail us with further details, we can work together.