Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

consultancy on FLoriculture

Register

Click Here!

Hi every one to wnat consultancy on Hi-Tech Floriculture & Vegetable Growing then contct me on
Shinde Somnath
HiTech Floriculture Project & Vegetable Project
college of Agriculture Pune-5

simar13

Hi,
Interested to know more setting up floriculture/cash crop (vegetables) project. I have a 20 acre farm in Himachal Pradesh situated at a height of 7000 feet. Presently I am doing horticulture at my farm.

jrp0719

hi simar

we are providing consultancy with hitech agri-projects in similar conditions in ooty and coonor in lillium, carnation, and vegitables like colour capsicum, letuce,brocolli etc.

contact us.....

Last edited by a moderator:

pulavarty

vegetable project

Hi every one to wnat consultancy on Hi-Tech Floriculture & Vegetable Growing then contct me on
Shinde Somnath
HiTech Floriculture Project & Vegetable Project
college of Agriculture Pune-5
Dear Sir

I am interested in vegetable project and i would like to have some detailed project report. I have suitable land in Andhra Pradesh.

kausing

Am looking forward to setting up a vegetable cum floriculture project. Am looking for consultants who guide me in the same. Can you provide your contact nos so that we can discuss it further. Am looking to set up this project with approx 200-250 km radius of mumbai..the project would include guidance on land selection also..Looking at a size of 100 acres approx..am currently in process of having a look at various land options