Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

consultancy for mushroom farming

Register

Click Here!

Need consultant for setting up mushroom farm

Hi sir i want to setup mushroom farm in bangalore which suitable to bangalore climate and which most demand in bangalore and indian market i need total support raw material and what ever required please reply as soon as possible

thank you

Last edited by a moderator:

Best Quality Mushroom Spawn in Bulk

Dear Sirs
Our company manufactures mushroom spawn of all the cultivated varieties in a most sophisticated laboratory with guarantee for vigorous and true type spawn.
We can supply spawn to your nearest Railway station (by train) @ Rs.58 per kilogram(including packing and forwarding). This price is for Oyster, Milky and Paddy Straw Mushrooms. If you need Button or Shiitake or Ganoderma mushroom spawn the rate would be Rs.67 per kilogram.
We are bulk spawn producers and are looking for marketing network in your region so contact us through private message option.
Thanks and happy mushroom growing.
Gayatri Agri Hort.

smush_agri

Mushroom consultancy & spawn supply

Dear Sirs,
`S`Mushroom Agritech ,run by a scientist entrepreneur, Dr.[Mrs.]K.Prasuna,based at Hyderabad provides consultancy & spawn supply of all species of mushrooms. Interested people can contact us
Thanks n Regards,
Dr.[Mrs.]K.Prasuna.

Last edited by a moderator:

lali1234

Mashroom Farming

Pl. Inform me how to cultivate Mashroom in small what will be smallest size and the budget, space for the same.

Lalit Gohil