Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Consultancy for Murrah Buffaloes and Cross bred cows

Register

Click Here!

nitinsachdeva30

Great NEWS!!!!!!!

We"SACHDEVA DAIRY FARM" are one of the largest and most trusted milch cattle suppliers based out from Rohtak across India since 1960.We offer our best services to procure Murrah She buffaloes and Murrah Breeding Bulls at the most reasonable prices.The best time to purchase Murrah dairy stock is between Jun- Dec.
We Also offer Cross bred Jersey and H.F. cows at the most competitive prices at Rohtak ALSO at our branches from Coimbatore, Chintamani(KRT), Udgir(M.H.).
Please send us your queries or update..
or feel free to call us
We also offer help in Dairy Management activities.

Last edited by a moderator:

srini14

dairy animals regd

hello,

kindly mail us your contact details

srinivasan

goushalabiz

We are setting up system of 10-Cow Goushala in various areas. We are in need for availability of good breed cows. Please inform availability and price

ravianil

I have planed to start dairy farming in mysore,Now i am looking for Good breed of HF Cows,plz suggest me where to buy the best Quality Cows & details also required

totalview

Hi Send me full details on dairy project. I have readymade land and capital available. Please send the details

pancheti

murrah - 30 numbers

Dear sir,

Good Evening.

iam "BALAIAH" From Nellore District, Coastal Andhra Pradesh. i have 15 Acres of Land in Nellore, with Agricultre crop Rice in 10 Acres, remaining 5 acres i planned for Dairy Farming.

Murrah buffalows can sutain to high Temperature, and humidity. And Also Let me know the Purchase Price of She Buffalow and Murrah Bull. what is the mode of transport from Rohtak to Coastal Andhra Pradesh.

Please let me know, so that i can prepare my intial Budget Plan for purchase and other facilities.

Thanks and Regards
siva Koteswara Rao

shaji100

Great NEWS!!!!!!!

We"SACHDEVA DAIRY FARM" are one of the largest and most trusted milch cattle suppliers based out from Rohtak across India since 1960.We offer our best services to procure Murrah She buffaloes and Murrah Breeding Bulls at the most reasonable prices.The best time to purchase Murrah dairy stock is between Jun- Dec.
We Also offer Cross bred Jersey and H.F. cows at the most competitive prices at Rohtak ALSO at our branches from Coimbatore, Chintamani(KRT), Udgir(M.H.).
or feel free to call us
hi sir ,i am glad to see ur information regarding high yield milching dairy animal,i would like to know the price for these both murrah nad hf ,plz do mail

vinayannie

query regarding dairy farm

Dear Sir,
I want to start dairy farm in my village where i have 9180 sq yard land. so i need information about the cost of murrah buffalos and cost of infrastructue for dairy farm.so kindly give me ur contact no. and mail id so that i can contact u soon.
Thanks
Vinay Tyagi

Dear Sir,
I would like to set up the daily farm mixed with Murrah and HF cows.
Kindly give me your contact number.
Please contact...

eva5829

Great

or feel free to call us
I need u r contact no