Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Consultancy for Medicinal & Aromatic crops...

Register

Click Here!

pioneeragri

Hiiiiiii Viewers

We are Lucknow based company providing all services in medicinal and aromatic plant sector from land selection & development to marketing of wide range of medicinal and aromatic crops especially the species leading the herbal market.

We are also providing absolutely free online consultancy service under our buyback intervention programmes. For our services and further discussion, please contact us via private message or E-mail. You can also locate us on google by just putting our company name in search box.

Looking forward to giving our best services on your farm.

Thanks and regards

Lucknow

Last edited by a moderator:

ganapati

Hiiiiiii Viewers

We are Lucknow based company providing all services in medicinal and aromatic plant sector from land selection & development to marketing of wide range of medicinal and aromatic crops especially the species leading the herbal market.

We are also providing absolutely free online consultancy service under our buyback intervention programmes. For our services and further discussion, please contact us via private message or E-mail. You can also locate us on google by just putting our company name in search box.

Thanks and regards

Lucknow
Which medicinal plantation do you suggest as an inter-crop in my following project?
PROPERTY AT DEHEN

1. I own a small, hilly, laterite land admeasuring 7.5 acres at post Dehen, Tal. Dapoli, Dist. Ratnagiri of Konkan region in Maharashtra. Dehen is a small village, 28 km. from Mandangad ( A taluka place),on Mandangad-Anjarle Road and 20 km. from Dapoli (Nearest Taluka place).
2. There are 100, 5 yrs. old mango plants & 25 fruiting cashew nut plants.
3. My interest is to grow Rudraksha (Elaeocarpus ganitrus) varieties (Total 350 all over the world known in Australia as Blue Berry Ash/Quandong etc.)
4. The project includes development of a "Nakshatravan" as well.
5. The land has a kuccha well admeasuring 25 feet in diameter, kuccha approach road admeasuring 1100 ft.in length & 15 ft. in breadth,10 HP power connection & a pucca house admesuring 450 sq. ft. with three rooms & veranda.
6. The entire land is not fenced, saucer shaped ,bottom height 80 M above sea level, peripheral height(rim) 105 M above sea level with a gradient of about 30 degree.
7. Konkan season is heavy rains in monsoon(4 months) followed by scarcity of water for 8 months, very hot & humid in summer(sea shore at 8 km.).
Dr.Dileep Wani
please contact.........

rajeev1965

Hiiiiiii Viewers

Thanks and regards

Lucknow
i am rajeev and i am putting up in kanpur, UP
i am interested in doing herbal business if it is commercially viable
so please inform how can i get in touch with you / your company
please contact.........
warm regards
rajeev

mice3273

need help for medicinal plant cultivitation

Dear sir,

I AM INTERESTED TO CULTIVATE MEDICINAL PLANT IN MY REGION LOCATED AT DIBRUGARH,ASSAM.
MY LAND IS IN FORM OF SAND AND IS LOCATED AT RIVER ISLAND MORE OVER WE HAVE ONLY 4 TO 5 MONTHS FOR CULTIVATION (SEPTEMBER-FEBRUARY).

CAN YOU GUIDE ME THE SUITABLE PLANT WITH GOOD DEMAND IN MARKET WITH BUY BACK OPTION.

WITH REGARDS,

A.AHMED