Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

compost pit

Register

Click Here!

Hello there,

I am planning to dig a pit for compost preparation in our agri land. I have seen few compost pit where the size is 20 Ft length x 6 ft depth and 6 ft width. They put all the leaves, plant wastes, cow dung etc there for about 4- 6 months. This becomes good manure after 4-6 months. They use this manure for their plant. I dont have much idea on this. I read in the newspaper regarding this.

I would appreciate if someone having more information and if they could share with me. Information I am looking for information like: what is the advantage of this method, how many pits we have to make, size of the pits, time duration of manure preparation, how to prepare, cost of pit preparation, etc. etc.,

Regards,

Mahesh Shinde

bhuvanesh

Hi..i could help you regarding the compost preparation.. so mail me your questions please contact.....

Thank you

Last edited by a moderator:

advnutrient

Advanced Agro-Bio Tech Ltd

Dear sir, as biotech student, I have done my project in composting.
There are different methods of composting. But as per my personal experience aerobic composting is good. Also there is COMPOSTPLUS solution available, which enhances the composting process also gives good quality humas.

For further information you can contact at

Last edited by a moderator: