Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Complete information on aloe vera plantation.

Register

Click Here!

taori

I want to start up a business in aloe vera plantation. Please guide me through the full process. What is the profit margin, how much investment is required, how much land is needed to start? What is the scope of this business? Is it a profitable business if we take land on lease?

sahayhc

Aloe Vera Plantation Guide with complete detail

I want to start up a business in aloe vera plantation. Please guide me through the full process. What is the profit margin, how much investment is required, how much land is needed to start? What is the scope of this business? Is it a profitable business if we take land on lease?

Dear Sir, We can provide you Aloe Vera Plants @ 1.75 per plant. We will guide you about method of plantation, post plantation care, harvesting time and harvesting method etc. In one Acre land Approx. 5000 plants are planted.

After one year of plantation you will get 4kg leaves per plant. After one year you can get 4kg leaves per plant in a gap of four months, means after 1 year of plantation you can harvest 3 times in a year.

Preset market rate of Aloe Vera Leaves is Rs. 4 to 5 per k.g.

If you have some inquiry / queries please feel free to contact us: -
Hanuman Choudhary

Last edited by a moderator:

krutikadjoshi

To,
Mr. Hanuman Choudhary
I need some more information about aloe vera cultivation and further, so please provide me your contact details so that I can contact you to share my queries.

Samadhan Mule (Pune, Maharashtra)
+91 9850897083

Dear Sir, We can provide you Aloe Vera Plants @ 1.75 per plant. We will guide you about method of plantation, post plantation care, harvesting time and harvesting method etc. In one Acre land Approx. 5000 plants are planted.

After one year of plantation you will get 4kg leaves per plant. After one year you can get 4kg leaves per plant in a gap of four months, means after 1 year of plantation you can harvest 3 times in a year.

Preset market rate of Aloe Vera Leaves is Rs. 4 to 5 per k.g.

If you have some inquiry / queries please feel free to contact us: -
Hanuman Choudhary