Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

common insecticide and fungicide

Register

Click Here!

hi
my farm is outside bangalore. i have 40 guava , 10 sapota , 5 mango, 30 pomogranate, 50 sitaphal . 8 jackfruit, 10 lemon trees. please suggest a common insectide and fungicide to be sprayed on the trees.
there are 1000 silver oak trees for which i spray lethal t c 10 ml in 20 litres of water to control termites every 6 months.

carnay

Common pesticide and fungicide for fruit trees-agri-division of carnay group of co

hi
my farm is outside bangalore. i have 40 guava , 10 sapota , 5 mango, 30 pomogranate, 50 sitaphal . 8 jackfruit, 10 lemon trees. please suggest a common insectide and fungicide to be sprayed on the trees.
there are 1000 silver oak trees for which i spray lethal t c 10 ml in 20 litres of water to control termites every 6 months.

Fresh cow dung 2 kgs+ 10 litres of cow urine+ 10 kgs of neem leaves and crushed neem seeds + 0.500 kgs of crushed green chillies are placed in a plastic container , soaked for 48 hours. Should not be closed and stirred anticlockwise many times . After 48 hours filter this and the filtrate can be sprayed on trees..all insect and disease causing pathogen will be scared . If need be spray one more time in a week or 10 days after first spraying..

Note that cowdung and cow urine must be collected from native animal.

If possible please use CHINESE HUMIC ACID.because it brings hardiness to plants making it difficult for insect and pathogen to attack plant parts and fruits.

Mr.M.CHANDRAMOHAN, BBA.MMM.( Ph.d )
CHAIRMAN , CARNAY GROUP OF COMPANIES

MANAGING TRUSTEE, SOME FOUNDATION ( Herbal way of living...)

Last edited: