Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Commercial Rabbit Farm Training, 1/5/2011,sunday

Register

Click Here!

m_sathiyanathan

I have a commercial Rabbit farm in kumbakonam and thanjavur at a total of 7500 sqft,with an average monthly output of above 2 tons of broiler rabbit meat.To meet the growing demand and to satisfy the existing orders, we, the farm owners are planning to establish the farm in and around tamilnadu.So as the first step, we conduct a training program in my rabbit farm, which is situated in kumbakonam on 01/05/2011,sunday . The session begins by 10.00am. Interested persons can contact me in person or call me.Thank you.
Address: Sathiyanathan.M
# 2, East street Dharasuram,
Kumbakonam.,Thanjavur(Dt).

Last edited by a moderator:

archidambaram

I have a commercial Rabbit farm in kumbakonam and thanjavur at a total of 7500 sqft,with an average monthly output of above 2 tons of broiler rabbit meat.To meet the growing demand and to satisfy the existing orders, we, the farm owners are planning to establish the farm in and around tamilnadu.So as the first step, we conduct a training program in my rabbit farm, which is situated in kumbakonam on 01/05/2011,sunday . The session begins by 10.00am. Interested persons can contact me in person or call me.Thank you.
Address: Sathiyanathan.M
# 2, East street Dharasuram,
Kumbakonam.,Thanjavur(Dt).
Mobile: 91-9789750601
Mail: sathiyanthn@yahoo.co.in
Dear Mr. Sathiyanathan,

What is the purpose of the training? Do you develop rabbit farmers with buy back arrangement?

If yes, I am interested in the training; but 1st May is not suitable. Will you conduct any training in April or June?

Thanks.

AR. Chidambaram

m_sathiyanathan

Rabbit Training

Dear Sir,
I appreciate your interest in rabbit farming.The main aim in this training is to promote the awareness in the rabbit farming.I will give you a brief description on the agenda of training.
1.Rabbit farm overview
2.Farm Maintainability and care
3.Taking care of the Rabbits
4.Feeding the Bunnies
5.Feed Maintanence
6.Cage construction and stuff
7.Planning a Rabbit farm in commercial setup

Moreover i guarantee a price of Rs.130 for 1 KG of live rabbit as a buy back deal from you.I have an ample space of market and demand for rabbits.But the thing is that supply doesn't meet the existing demand.That is why i am establishing the farm. Dates doesn't make a difference.You can come to my farm any time on prior appointment and can take as many visits as you can. don't hesitate to call me.You are always welcome to my mobile
Thank you.

sadiq215

Rabbit farm

Dear Sir,
I appreciate your interest in rabbit farming.The main aim in this training is to promote the awareness in the rabbit farming.I will give you a brief description on the agenda of training.
1.Rabbit farm overview
4.Feeding the Bunnies
5.Feed Maintanence

Moreover i guarantee a price of Rs.130 for 1 KG of live rabbit as a buy back deal from you.I have an ample space of market and demand for rabbits.But the thing is that supply doesn't meet the existing demand.That is why i am establishing the farm. Dates doesn't make a difference.You can come to my farm any time on prior appointment and can take as many visits as you can. don't hesitate to call me.You are always welcome to my mobile --> Sathiyanathan @ 91-9789750601.
Thank you.
People are promising for buy back but not fulfilling.

m_sathiyanathan

Thank you for the post, If you have broiler rabbit, iam ready to buy it paying on-spot.Rs.130 per kg (including transport cost).If you have any of your friends or well wishers with such difficulties please ask them to contact me.Iam ready to buy it at any quantity.It's for sure.
Sathiyanathan M

dinakar21

Thank you for the post, If you have broiler rabbit, iam ready to buy it paying on-spot.Rs.130 per kg (including transport cost).If you have any of your friends or well wishers with such difficulties please ask them to contact me.Iam ready to buy it at any quantity.It's for sure.
Sathiyanathan M
dear sir i am interested in this project plz give me details how to go about it and also i have land of my own plz give me detials about this project i can invest on this

dadabhoyse

Dear Sir,
1.Rabbit farm overview
4.Feeding the Bunnies
5.Feed Maintanence

Moreover i guarantee a price of Rs.130 for 1 KG of live rabbit as a buy back deal from you.I have an ample space of market and demand for rabbits.But the thing is that supply doesn't meet the existing demand.That is why i am establishing the farm. Dates doesn't make a difference.You can come to my farm any time on prior appointment and can take as many visits as you can. don't hesitate to call me.You are always welcome to my mobile
Thank you.
Mr. Sathiyanathan
I`m Mr. Suleman from Surat.
I`ve been long interested in Rabbit Farming...
I also attended one seminar (in an Hotel Hall) but it was NOT Very satisfactory.. DO YOU IMPART THE TRAINING IN YOU FARM ??? and what is the FEES and DURATION of the course..
Can I find the Market for the Adult Rabbit in Surat/Mumbai..???
Please inform
THANKS

m_sathiyanathan

Training

Dear Suleman,
We do conduct in-farm training for interested persons.
The duration depends on your satisfaction and you can take your time to grasp things which is related to the rabbit farming.
We charge a minimal amount for the training.
The accommodation can be arranged which you will have to pay.
Demand for the Rabbit meat is in a very large extent and you will come to know that stuff once you are in training.
Call me further clarification.
Best wishes.

Sathiyanathan.M
MoMobile:91-9789750601

tezhilselvi

I am interested in your training. what would be the budget required to produce 1 tonn / month and manpower required?

Thanks
Ezhil

ram1942

Dear Mr Sathyanathan,

I am a retired army officer with a small farm in Palamaner in Andhra near Chittoor. Seeing the location can we have a buy back arrangement with you for broiler rabbit meat live. If so I would like to take this forward.

What would be the average cost of production of say 1 ton of rabbit meat?

Ram Naidu

m_sathiyanathan

Rabbit Training

Dear Madam,
Thanks for the post.For producing 1 tonns of broiler rabbit per yeild you should have atleast 15-20 units of Breed rabbits.1 unit of Breed rabbits cost Rs11,500.If you are willing to set up a commercial rabbit farm, we are ready to help you in all possible aspects.You can call me or mail me for further details.

Sathiyanathan.M
Mobile:91-9789750601
Mail:sathiyanthn@yahoo.co.in

m_sathiyanathan

Training

Dear Sir/Madam,
Thanks for the post.For producing 1 tonns of broiler rabbit per yeild you should have atleast 15-20 units of Breed rabbits.1 unit of Breed rabbits cost Rs11,500.If you are willing to set up a commercial rabbit farm, we are ready to help you in all possible aspects.You can call me or mail me for further details.

Sathiyanathan.M

m_sathiyanathan

Buy-Back

Dear Mr Sathyanathan,

I am a retired army officer with a small farm in Palamaner in Andhra near Chittoor. Seeing the location can we have a buy back arrangement with you for broiler rabbit meat live. If so I would like to take this forward.

What would be the average cost of production of say 1 ton of rabbit meat?

Ram Naidu
Dear Sir,
The main purpose of my farm establishment is to have Buy-Back from the clients as the demand is very high.So don't worry on this stuff and i can assure you a buy-back.I have some visitors from your location( Prakasam dt,vishakapattinam,nellore) , so the distance factor never makes much difference.Call me or mail me further elaborate communication.
Sathiyanathan.M
Mob:91-9789750601

m_sathiyanathan

Training

I am interested in your training. what would be the budget required to produce 1 tonn / month and manpower required?

Thanks
Ezhil
Dear Sir/Madam,

Sathiyanathan.M

beetle

Market for rabbit meat?

Hello,

Do we have a sizable market for rabbit meat in India?

I've not seen rabbit meat on restaurant menus. Nor seen a shop selling rabbit meat.

Just being curious.

Regards,
BG

m_sathiyanathan

Hello,

Do we have a sizable market for rabbit meat in India?

I've not seen rabbit meat on restaurant menus. Nor seen a shop selling rabbit meat.

Just being curious.

Regards,
BG
Dear,
What you have posted is a perfect query.The demand for the rabbit meat serves high in the market(market in terms of potential buyers). But satisfying the local orders is not a simple task.You should have atleast 2-3 tonns of broiler rabbits per month , so that you can supply atleast for a couple of weeks.Nobody can say that people are not consuming rabbit meat, they don't know where to buy them, that is why this condition prevails.Rabbit farming is still in probation stage.It needs intense farming practice and more and more people should get involved in this farming.Even a decade before same condition happened to the broiler chicken.But once they are produced in a such a large extent , shops and outlets are not a great tasks ahead. I hope , i answered your query.

Sathiyanathan.M
91-9789750601
sathiyanthn@yahoo.co.in