Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Commercial & High tech Farming

Register

Click Here!

agryguru

Hello,

who those would like to know about commercial & High tech farming, agricultural industries & affiliated food processing industries will invite for questionary.

Thanks & Regards

Agryguru

mahe_b1

Dear sir,
I would like to know what r the affiliated agriculture and food related industries

regards
mahesh

jcnarra

Dear Sir,
Please detail me your services in Hi-Tech Farming.
Your fee for your services.
I need to develop 100 acres organic farming with best possible agricultural practices.My personal Mail ID is jcnarra@yahoo.com
Thanks,
J.C.Narra

agryguru

Dear Friend,

In which product you want to get in, It is very important on your part your geographical availment. You first visit every necessary product unit, exercise the availment of raw material and demand for same in open market. For any food industry it always keep in mind that 50% production sold in local market, 20% to 30% in urban market and balance in other market. Now you decide where do and what you want to do.

Thanks & Regards

Agryguru

agryguru

Dear Friend,

Thank you very much for appreciation, it is very difficult to say fees figure, it will arrived after satisfaction level. firstly i have to examine your farm field and location, then we shall decide what kind of product we shall go for. you please contact me at your convenience. you will find me everywhere in social media.

Thanks & Regards

Agryguru