Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Commercial goat farming

Register

Click Here!

rizwanmaniar

This is the 1st time i have logged in this beautiful n very informative forum

Post made by respected members will definitely help others to get what was required by them

Coming 2 the point , i wanted to start a commercial goat farm near mumbai may b around 40 kms 4m mumbai

As I have no experience in raising breeding marketing etc i would like some 1 who has full knowledge either 2 guide me commercially or join ma commercial project, terms n conditions will be discussed mutually

Awaiting an early reply

Tnks once aaind 4 this lol forum

bestfoundation

Goat farming

Dear Sir
Peace and loving greetings from Best Foundation.
Congratulations. You made the right decision to start goat farming in a commercial way. Yes the commercial goat farming is a successful agricultural business.
You can contact Best Foundation, Pondicherry for guidance and help. There are regular training programmes conducted by Best Foundation on goat farming. On farm residential training in goat farming for 5 days will be conducted from 14-11-11 to 8-11-11 in Best Foundation farm neat Pondicherry. One day training on Sundays, Two day training on Saturdays and Sundays, and 5 day training from Mondays to Fridays are conducted every month. Contact the Training Director for further details.
I wish you all success.
Philip Benis
Training Director.

pummy1

Greetings.

Please contact me

I am interested to undergo a detailed goat breeding training to start a commercial level goatd breeding in state of Rajasthan. We have ample water and sufficient land.

Best regards.

PUmmy

Dear Sir
Peace and loving greetings from Best Foundation.
Congratulations. You made the right decision to start goat farming in a commercial way. Yes the commercial goat farming is a successful agricultural business.
You can contact Best Foundation, Pondicherry for guidance and help. There are regular training programmes conducted by Best Foundation on goat farming. On farm residential training in goat farming for 5 days will be conducted from 14-11-11 to 8-11-11 in Best Foundation farm neat Pondicherry. One day training on Sundays, Two day training on Saturdays and Sundays, and 5 day training from Mondays to Fridays are conducted every month. Contact the Training Director for further details.
I wish you all success.
Philip Benis
Training Director.

Last edited by a moderator:

drsarkar

For Dairy + Goatry mixed Farming is Profitable ..

Dear Pummy ,

Plz call or contact for your commercial Goatry in my Rajasthan state with complete A - Z farming from Rajasthan & M.P. GGDFCS India .. Plz send ur contacts info and communicate with us ..

Please contact me

I am interested to undergo a detailed goat breeding training to start a commercial level goatd breeding in state of Rajasthan. We have ample water and sufficient land.

Best regards.

PUmmy

ankush1

Total information about the goat farm,

Hi,
Good morning My Name is Ankush Darade , i want to stat the goat farm in marathawada in maharashtra state, knindly provide the which goat catageri is suitable in Beed district, as well as provide the total information about the goat fedary,
as wel as government scheme for the same, kindly contact me on below mention mo,

Thanks & regards
Ankush Darade