Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Commercial Goat Farm

Register

Click Here!

erodejk

We are planning to start medium to large scale commercial goat farm, with 2500 Goats to start with and increase it to 10000 in 3 - 5 years. We are after reputed consultant who have past experience in establishing the goat farm as turn key project, with size similar to our requirement.

If you have necessary experience and interested please get in touch with me to proceed further.

Thanks
Jay

samydoss

For maintaining 2500 goats fodder has to be raised in minimum 100 acres. Raising 100 acres of fodder is not an easy job, and needs planned execution.

pummy1

Contact me on loving.god123@gmail.com with your complete details. I seriously interested to venture into such planning.

Regards.

P.Pal

We are planning to start medium to large scale commercial goat farm, with 2500 Goats to start with and increase it to 10000 in 3 - 5 years. We are after reputed consultant who have past experience in establishing the goat farm as turn key project, with size similar to our requirement.

If you have necessary experience and interested please get in touch with me to proceed further.

Thanks
Jay

orgagro

I have very ideal land and experience and ready to go corporate if suitable joint venture partner/s found. Please contact apjoglekar at yahoo dot co dot in and cell no nine four two three zero eight nine seven zero six or skype name orgagro yavatmal

Thanks and regards
Anant Joglekar

drsarkar

Dear Jay , plz contact us for turnkey goatry project under end-to-end solutions . We will provide all services from land survey , layout design and construction , health care and prevention , goat breeds like Sirohi , jamunapari , karouli , black bengal , beetal , barbari etc. on A - Z basis .. We have the market of mumbai & nagpur area for routine chevon supply with meat type dual-purpose goats.. The meat processing techniques and establishment of meat products units also .. If you will follow the health - index with proper breeding parameters , then we can arrange the facilities of AbuDhabi , Qatar , and bangladesh Meat market supply linkages .. You can call me on zero nine four two four eight two four seven seven five or mail me to sarkar41419 at gmail dot com for details.. The breeding policies and strategies , feeding & nutrition , overall shed and grazing management , concn. mixture formulae , fodder & forage / grassland cultivation and plantations , fodder preservation techniques , specific vaccination , deworming , kids and kidding management [ 3 kiddings + preg. doe in 24 months principle of goatry sector ) , etc including basic first -aid and health management training in our consultancy banner also.. Call me through PM with confidence to start .. Good Luck ..

Thanks
Jay