Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Colour Capsicum for Sale from Gujarat

Register

Click Here!

jayhpatel

I am grower of colour capsicum and have network for famers who are also cultivating them under greenhouse, which means we can offer year long supply of colour capsicum at a very competetive price. The quality of the product is rest assured. In addition to colour capsicum we can arrange for other products like Cherry Tomatoes, Green G4 Chillis, Broccolli, Lettuce etc on request. Do contact to discuss.

vishwakarma

I am grower of colour capsicum and have network for famers who are also cultivating them under greenhouse, which means we can offer year long supply of colour capsicum at a very competetive price. The quality of the product is rest assured. In addition to colour capsicum we can arrange for other products like Cherry Tomatoes, Green G4 Chillis, Broccolli, Lettuce etc on request. Do contact to discuss.
Hello,

I have sent you my contact details by sending PM to you.

We are interested in offering our services to retail the colour capsicum and for other products like Cherry Tomatoes, Green G4 Chillis, Broccolli, Lettuce etc. in Pune, Mumbai and Delhi - NCR market.

We have developed innovative business model, for realizing better farm gate prices, for the farm products, of the farmers.

What we will be doing is, we will sale farm products produced by farmers, directly to the retail consumers, through the retail outlets, that we are setting up in Pune, Mumbai and Delhi - NCR.

These retail outlets will be setup by the Public Limited Company that we are incorporating.

This Public Limited Company, will have farmers, the farm product producers, as its promoters and share holders.

Whatever rates of the color capsicum, prevailing in the retail market, that will be paid by the retail consumer, they will be deposited in the farmers account after deducting the expenses + operating margins.

Let us take for example, the current rate in the Pune retail market for the Red / Yellow Capsicum is Rs. 160=00.

If the retail expenses + retail business operating margins / profit comes to say Rs 30=00 per kg.

Then we will deposit Rs. 130=00 per kg to the account of the farmer, who has supplied the color capsicum.

If you note the fact that when color capsicum whole sale price (Ex Farm) varies from Rs. 10 per kg to 70 approx, what happens is

• The rate is Rs. 10 per kg, when the color capsicum is available in large quantity from farmers.
  • The rate is Rs. 70 per kg, when the color capsicum is available in small quantity from farmers.

If any one observe the price of color capsicum in the retail market, for last one year, it is always getting sold at constant price of Rs 160/- per kg., in Pune vegetable retail outlets and at few outlets it is even sold at Rs 200/- per kg.

This is how the people involved in the transactions between farmers and consumers take away all the profits.

Many people express their doubt about will the PLC in position to pay the high farm gate prices to farmers in long run? I want to clear this point below.

Please note that, this retail chain is being set up / operated by the Public Limited Company, in which the farmers, the farm product producers and suppliers will have majority / controlling share holding or 100 % share holding of the farmers / producer only.

So the decision making powers, about how much farm gate price to be paid to the farmers, for the procurement of the farm product, farm gate prices which will be linked / related to retail market prices, is in the hands of farmers itself, who are the suppliers of this retail chain.

If farmers sale their product in the wholesale markets like Azadpur, farmers will get farm gate prices less that what they will get if they sale to their own retail chain company.

This concept will get proved practically, in short period of time.

To have proper idea about how farmers can come together and form the Public Limited Company, for their own benefit, the Farmers from all over India, should go to visit and have a look at the working / operation of;

Natural Sugar & Allied Industries Ltd.

and observe how they operate the sugar mill business and see with their own eyes how the farmers are getting better farm gate prices, for their sugar cane, supplied to their own factory and returns on the money invested in purchase of their share.

Natural Sugar & Allied Industries limited (NSAI) is the first sugar company in Private sector after delicensing of sugar sector in the year 1998.

The Company is situated at Ranjani, Tal. Kallam Dist. Osmanabad , Maharashtra, India in remote area surrounded by rich sugarcane belt on the banks of Manjara River & Manjara dam, which is a perennial source of irrigation.

With more than 5000 individual farmers contributing in formation of Company , in real sense it is “Members Company” NSAI is Oasis in the Desert for this remote area.

What we are trying to do here, by forming Public Limited Company, is to set up / operate and manage the Farm Product Retail Outlet Chain and realize better farm gate prices, linked to the retail prices, this is similar to what Natural Sugar & Allied Industries Limited, did for benefit of sugar cane growers.

We are starting setting up Vegetable / Fruits / Milk Retails out lets in Pune / Mumbai and Delhi - NCR.

At later stage we will be expanding to the other cities, all over India.

Please let me know your interest in offering your color capsicum or any other farm products for retailing.

Regards

MRC

D E E P A G
. . . . . .Development Partners in Agri - Culture

Last edited:

bluedyes6

pls.contact on email with your full details like address,mobile etc.

Last edited by a moderator:

sunilshetty1313

Rates

Dear SIr

we are interested in buying your product immediatly.

Kindly contact me on sunil.s@omsheelgroup.com or sunilshetty1313@gmail.com

Also give me your best price and quantity you can offer in a month.

thanks

(I am a paid member so kindly dont block my contact details.)

anilsprout

Dear, We are leading producer of all the exotics you mentioned and we have good network in pune and other metros.

For consistent supply you can contact Anil Patil,

prathit_patel

hello Sir,

We have our greenhouse at lakroda near Mansa, our capsicum are ready for cutting.
Please send me your contact details. mine is nine eight nine eight four one two three one three, Prathit R. Patel

prashanthp

we PRODUCE RED AND YELLOW CAPSICUM WANT TO SELL

We are produceing a graded ' red and yellow' capsicum we are 600 kms away from pune . Wanted purchaser in pune city and we are ready to supply in time as per purchaser requirment . Intrested parties contact : ( prashanth p h )

hello,

i have sent you my contact details by sending pm to you.

We are interested in offering our services to retail the colour capsicum and for other products like cherry tomatoes, green g4 chillis, broccolli, lettuce etc. In pune, mumbai and delhi - ncr market.

We have developed innovative business model, for realizing better farm gate prices, for the farm products, of the farmers.

What we will be doing is, we will sale farm products produced by farmers, directly to the retail consumers, through the retail outlets, that we are setting up in pune, mumbai and delhi - ncr.

These retail outlets will be setup by the public limited company that we are incorporating.

This public limited company, will have farmers, the farm product producers, as its promoters and share holders.

Whatever rates of the color capsicum, prevailing in the retail market, that will be paid by the retail consumer, they will be deposited in the farmers account after deducting the expenses + operating margins.

Let us take for example, the current rate in the pune retail market for the red / yellow capsicum is rs. 160=00.

If the retail expenses + retail business operating margins / profit comes to say rs 30=00 per kg.

Then we will deposit rs. 130=00 per kg to the account of the farmer, who has supplied the color capsicum.

If you note the fact that when color capsicum whole sale price (ex farm) varies from rs. 10 per kg to 70 approx, what happens is

• the rate is rs. 10 per kg, when the color capsicum is available in large quantity from farmers.
  • the rate is rs. 70 per kg, when the color capsicum is available in small quantity from farmers.

if any one observe the price of color capsicum in the retail market, for last one year, it is always getting sold at constant price of rs 160/- per kg., in pune vegetable retail outlets and at few outlets it is even sold at rs 200/- per kg.

This is how the people involved in the transactions between farmers and consumers take away all the profits.

Many people express their doubt about will the plc in position to pay the high farm gate prices to farmers in long run? I want to clear this point below.

Please note that, this retail chain is being set up / operated by the public limited company, in which the farmers, the farm product producers and suppliers will have majority / controlling share holding or 100 % share holding of the farmers / producer only.

So the decision making powers, about how much farm gate price to be paid to the farmers, for the procurement of the farm product, farm gate prices which will be linked / related to retail market prices, is in the hands of farmers itself, who are the suppliers of this retail chain.

If farmers sale their product in the wholesale markets like azadpur, farmers will get farm gate prices less that what they will get if they sale to their own retail chain company.

To have proper idea about how farmers can come together and form the public limited company, for their own benefit, the farmers from all over india, should go to visit and have a look at the working / operation of;

natural sugar & allied industries ltd.

and observe how they operate the sugar mill business and see with their own eyes how the farmers are getting better farm gate prices, for their sugar cane, supplied to their own factory and returns on the money invested in purchase of their share.

Natural sugar & allied industries limited (nsai) is the first sugar company in private sector after delicensing of sugar sector in the year 1998.

The company is situated at ranjani, tal. Kallam dist. Osmanabad , maharashtra, india in remote area surrounded by rich sugarcane belt on the banks of manjara river & manjara dam, which is a perennial source of irrigation.

With more than 5000 individual farmers contributing in formation of company , in real sense it is “members company” nsai is oasis in the desert for this remote area.

What we are trying to do here, by forming public limited company, is to set up / operate and manage the farm product retail outlet chain and realize better farm gate prices, linked to the retail prices, this is similar to what natural sugar & allied industries limited, did for benefit of sugar cane growers.

We are starting setting up vegetable / fruits / milk retails out lets in pune / mumbai and delhi - ncr.

At later stage we will be expanding to the other cities, all over india.

Please let me know your interest in offering your color capsicum or any other farm products for retailing.

Regards

mrc

d e e p a g
. . . . . .development partners in agri - culture

satija_3

Colored Capsicum

Dear Mr Patel,
Pl give details of the qty you can supply on regular basis along with price.
You may reply directly to my email:
Thanks

sursinhdodia

Vegetable produced in greenhouse

Hello,

I have sent you my contact details by sending PM to you.

We are interested in offering our services to retail the colour capsicum and for other products like Cherry Tomatoes, Green G4 Chillis, Broccolli, Lettuce etc. in Pune, Mumbai and Delhi - NCR market.

What we will be doing is, we will sale farm products produced by farmers, directly to the retail consumers, through the retail outlets, that we are setting up in Pune, Mumbai and Delhi - NCR.

These retail outlets will be setup by the Public Limited Company that we are incorporating.

This Public Limited Company, will have farmers, the farm product producers, as its promoters and share holders.

Let us take for example, the current rate in the Pune retail market for the Red / Yellow Capsicum is Rs. 160=00.

If the retail expenses + retail business operating margins / profit comes to say Rs 30=00 per kg.

Then we will deposit Rs. 130=00 per kg to the account of the farmer, who has supplied the color capsicum.

If you note the fact that when color capsicum whole sale price (Ex Farm) varies from Rs. 10 per kg to 70 approx, what happens is

• The rate is Rs. 10 per kg, when the color capsicum is available in large quantity from farmers.
  • The rate is Rs. 70 per kg, when the color capsicum is available in small quantity from farmers.

If any one observe the price of color capsicum in the retail market, for last one year, it is always getting sold at constant price of Rs 160/- per kg., in Pune vegetable retail outlets and at few outlets it is even sold at Rs 200/- per kg.

Many people express their doubt about will the PLC in position to pay the high farm gate prices to farmers in long run? I want to clear this point below.

Please note that, this retail chain is being set up / operated by the Public Limited Company, in which the farmers, the farm product producers and suppliers will have majority / controlling share holding or 100 % share holding of the farmers / producer only.

If farmers sale their product in the wholesale markets like Azadpur, farmers will get farm gate prices less that what they will get if they sale to their own retail chain company.

To have proper idea about how farmers can come together and form the Public Limited Company, for their own benefit, the Farmers from all over India, should go to visit and have a look at the working / operation of;

Natural Sugar & Allied Industries Ltd.

Natural Sugar & Allied Industries limited (NSAI) is the first sugar company in Private sector after delicensing of sugar sector in the year 1998.

The Company is situated at Ranjani, Tal. Kallam Dist. Osmanabad , Maharashtra, India in remote area surrounded by rich sugarcane belt on the banks of Manjara River & Manjara dam, which is a perennial source of irrigation.

With more than 5000 individual farmers contributing in formation of Company , in real sense it is “Members Company” NSAI is Oasis in the Desert for this remote area.

What we are trying to do here, by forming Public Limited Company, is to set up / operate and manage the Farm Product Retail Outlet Chain and realize better farm gate prices, linked to the retail prices, this is similar to what Natural Sugar & Allied Industries Limited, did for benefit of sugar cane growers.

We are starting setting up Vegetable / Fruits / Milk Retails out lets in Pune / Mumbai and Delhi - NCR.

At later stage we will be expanding to the other cities, all over India.

Regards

MRC

D E E P A G
. . . . . .Development Partners in Agri - Culture
Dear,
we are ongoing to set up greenhouse in 10 ACRE.
We want to produce vegetable and flower as you wish, if you interested to tie up with us please contact me

Regards,
Sursinh Dodia
Near Somnath, District Junagadh
State Gujarat

southernvast

Looking Color capsicum

We are looking for Color Capsicum 1500 Kg /Week for more details please contact us ... +91 7601953377, 7601943377 mail southernvast@gmail.com..