Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Opportunity Collaboration

Register

Click Here!

siva198

Good Evening Friends - I have 12 acres of agriculture land. A single piece of land where I am cultivating paddy currently. we have ample water facility. However - we are not able to make any return. I am looking forward for someone to join with me with their ideas so we can work together and have more returns out of this land.

I found vegetable cultivation is a good opportunity in that region but I am not very clear how to do a better marketing, avoid serious labour issues, reach out to customers and sometimes heavy rains could damage vegetation. Either someone have interest in this venture (or) other ideas I am flexible to listen and arrive at a consensus.

We are currently preparing the land for second term paddy crop so the land will be available for any new venture from June - 2022.

Last edited by a moderator:

siva198

Near Sattenapalle, Guntur District, Andhra Pradesh. Let me know your ideas and how we can connect. Thank you.

We are from Kerala managing "Organic Harvest" and planing to "adopt a village" for converting their land into organic in 3 years. We provide FREE organic farm management, consultancy, supply of planting materials, fertilisers & pesticides with 100% buy-back production against spot payment ONLY for poor farmers. We require land, 30% seed finance (loan or equity) for infrastructure works to qualify us for bank loan and subsidy @ 70% cost of project. The project will establish in 50 to 100 acres of land near by the adopted village as pilot project. As per the master plan for 10 years, we will get thousands of organic land for contract farming and the future of the project is unimaginable. The project, products and profits will last forever up to end of the world. By adopting this project, you are getting a chance to protect millions of children, pregnent mothers, all people in our society, our land, soil, environment, water, air and future generations.