Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Coleus (Profit Rs.60,000/acre)

Register

Click Here!

Pacific herb

Coleus Forskohlii is a Medicinal herb, it is a bushy growing up to 2 feet. The active ingredient is Forskolin which is extracted from dry/wet roots by Super Critical Solvent Extraction and exported to Japan, Germany, USA and Russia for drug formulation.
Note- October is very good season for starting this project.
This crop need irrigation and can be sown from July to March. Generally its dry roots are marketed but its wet root also can be marketed, we have buyers for wet roots also. Sandy loamy soil is good for this crop but it can be taken on other soil with little amendment and proper management.
Brief information of this crop.

1. Soil – Light or Medium (Sandy Loamy) and well drained soil.
2. Climate- Maharashtra, MP, AP, TN and Karnataka climate is suitable.
3. Sowing – From July to March.
4. Crop duration- 6 to 7 Month.
5. Planting material- 22 to 25 thousand fresh cuttings (250-350 Kg.) per acre.
6. Cost of cultivation – Rs. 12 to 15 thousand/acre.
7. Production/ Yield – 300 to 600 Kg. dry roots/acre.
8. Market rate – Minimum Rs. 200 & Max. Rs. 350/Kg. (last season Rs.350.)
9. Profit- Minimum Rs. 50 thousand & up to 1,00,000 /acre. (Average yield 400kg X Rs.200= 80,000 – expenses (15,000)= Rs.65,000)

We provide all concerned services like 1. Elite (dieses free) Planting Material, 2.Crop agronomy (Land preparation to harvest)and 3. “Assured buy back” support at different places.
We also take up large Cultivation for more than 10 acres and above.

kenny28

Medicinal Farming

Hi Sir,
I am interested to start herbal farming in my land in Tamil Nadu. what is the procedure that I have to do . Please let me know and can you give me the training for this and from where can I get the saplings?

Regards
Sebastian Peter

Coleus Forskohlii is a Medicinal herb, it is a bushy growing up to 2 feet. The active ingredient is Forskolin which is extracted from dry/wet roots by Super Critical Solvent Extraction and exported to Japan, Germany, USA and Russia for drug formulation.
Note- October is very good season for starting this project.
This crop need irrigation and can be sown from July to March. Generally its dry roots are marketed but its wet root also can be marketed, we have buyers for wet roots also. Sandy loamy soil is good for this crop but it can be taken on other soil with little amendment and proper management.
Brief information of this crop.

1. Soil – Light or Medium (Sandy Loamy) and well drained soil.
2. Climate- Maharashtra, MP, AP, TN and Karnataka climate is suitable.
3. Sowing – From July to March.
4. Crop duration- 6 to 7 Month.
5. Planting material- 22 to 25 thousand fresh cuttings (250-350 Kg.) per acre.
6. Cost of cultivation – Rs. 12 to 15 thousand/acre.
7. Production/ Yield – 300 to 600 Kg. dry roots/acre.
8. Market rate – Minimum Rs. 200 & Max. Rs. 350/Kg. (last season Rs.350.)
9. Profit- Minimum Rs. 50 thousand & up to 1,00,000 /acre. (Average yield 400kg X Rs.200= 80,000 – expenses (15,000)= Rs.65,000)

We provide all concerned services like 1. Elite (dieses free) Planting Material, 2.Crop agronomy (Land preparation to harvest)and 3. “Assured buy back” support at different places.
We also take up large Cultivation for more than 10 acres and above.

bharathreddygee

coleus cultivation

i got 20 acers with irrigqation in AP preffer contract/buy back agreement.contact

Last edited by a moderator:

Pacific herb

Coleus plantation, Traing Programe.

We do provide training program for Coleus and Guargum cultivation (on the field of Coleus and Guargum plantation itself) and along with this we also provide elite planting material which is dieses free.

kcjaka

Sir

M.Karuppaiah,
18-B .K.O.N.PALAYAM
Pattukkottai
tami nadu,
Pin code-614601
Sir
I am having 38 acres of cultivable with 3 bore wells. Among that 25 acres -coconut farm. The rest with paddy cultivation . My land just 25 km from see shore. Bit hot area. Can coleus plant grow in this claimet? Good water facilities available. I am interested in cultivating coleus plant, Steve plant ,aloevera, cluster beans or any medicinal plant that can be cultivated in my area on buy back policy. Kindly guide me for the same. Also inform me the cost of seeds or seedlings, the cultivation cost, and the profit for cultivating one acre.
Kindly inform me the entire thing about those plant cultivation, uses and the buy back agreement in detail.
With kind regards. If possible ask your representative to see this field.
Your truly
M.Karuppaiah
Pattukkottai
01-01-14