Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Cold storage

Register

Click Here!

yusuf_shaikh

I want to set up a cold storage unit in Ratlam city of MadhyaPradesh state and I have got the land but do not know how can it be set up? Can someone provide the consultancy regarding its set up?

Last edited:

Ashwini

Hi

What is the land area you would want a cold storage and also what do you want to tore or preserve. Nabard provides subsidies. What is your initial investment

Ashwini

nairjkv

Please specify ur requirement.

For what purpose u want a cold storage.
What is the amount of material u want to store.

Regards
Jayakumar

divakarank

I want to set up a cold storage unit in Ratlam city of MadhyaPradesh state and I have got the land but do not know how can it be set up? Can someone provide the consultancy regarding its set up?
Cold storage. What commodity to be stored. Temperature at which to be stored. The size of the land. Capacity of Cold Storage. Just a post wont help. Please give full details so that one can respond... you can mail for renewable green solutions to me

Last edited by a moderator:

ceeyess

Hi Mr Yusuf,
Please send your requirements for a quick quote :
Please contact.....

veeemdee

Dear Mr.Yusuf,

Please let me know the extent of land you are talking about , products that you want to store , your investment capacity , your background etc so that I can suggest averi viable cold storage project for FRUITS and VEGETABLES with proven technology already successfully functioning in INDIA.

Please contact me
BEST WISHES FOR YOUR VENTURE.

MURALIDHARAN.V.