coffee plantation for sale

Register

prasanna kumar

5 acres of robusta coffee plantation for sale near mudigere, chikmgalore Dist, Karnataka state, nearly 10 km from mudigere. good condition, good road aproach and water facility. average crop 45 bags of robusta cherry per acre. present price is 2500 Rs/bag price expected 8 lakh/acre(Negotiable)
I have list of lands around chikmagalore, mudigere, beluru, sakaleshpur
varying 2 acre to 200 acre
for more details call

Last edited by a moderator:

Buy the book "Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Interviews"

ssreedhar

5 acres of robusta coffee plantation for sale near mudigere, chikmgalore Dist, Karnataka state, nearly 10 km from mudigere. good condition, good road aproach and water facility. average crop 45 bags of robusta cherry per acre. present price is 2500 Rs/bag price expected 8 lakh/acre(Negotiable)
for more details call
Hi
Kindly let me know some more details of this land.
whether any partial sale available?
any pictures of the land?
Regards,
shaji

kvsaiprasad

More details please !!

for more details call
I'M in Coffee Business for 25years. Please send me more details.

airene

dear friend,

this is saji from palakkad, interested to purchase barren land with water availability& vehicle accessability & clear title, land in south canara,guddallore, gundalpett, sathyamangalam & coorg preferred, can be near forest also where no cash crops could be maintained, area could be 100 to 150 acres , provided the price per acre should not exeed 1 lakh, please let me know more details,

maruthidairy

Dear sir,

can u get us a well maintained a farm of 1 - 3 acres , far a couple settle down , with a good road approach nearer to basic necissities, water etc.,
around sakaleshpur or on hassan sakaleshpur road.

kindly communicate on maruthidairy09atyahoodotin

thanks and regards,

kasturiraju.
for more details call

nangiasai

hello sir ,
i am intersted in this piece of land and other piece of lands that might be available in your knowledge, my areas of interest are- mangalore, mysore, coorg, hasan and areas around . pls email me your contact number,
warm regards
dr n

shresponse

Hello
I am interested in 200 acres or bigger..with good yield..please contact

Sunder iyer

kallareguru

Coffee Processing Machinery

Dear All

We are in the line of coffee processing machinery for last 3 decades. we are the exclusive representatives in India for M/s. Pinhalense S/A Maquinas Agricolas, Brazil, one of the World's Largest Manufacturers of Processing Machinery for Coffee and Other Agriculture Produce. We have been the pioneers in introducing mechanization in the processing of “Coffee Beans”. The fact that currently over 65% of Indian Coffee is processed through our machines is ample testimony to the excellent as well as our intensive efforts we have put in 30 years.

Kindly contact me for further clarifications/enquiries/dealership or any other assistance.

Thanking You
GURUPRASAD.K.K

hemanth shankar

for more details call
hi mr.prasanna kumar i am interested to buy the land around chickmaglur region im looking for a coffee plantation so could please mail me your contact details to my email id so that i can get it touch with you

vishaljain_ca

am interested in purchasing - with clear titles - immediate settlement, mail me (send best price & details)