Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

coffee plantation for sale in kodaikanl

Register

Click Here!

jamalsonly

[/b]coffee plantion 11 acres patta land in pannaikadu in kodai hills for sale.this not so well maintained coffee plantation with two natural streams one of which is running all around year with intercrop of jack,avacado,orange and timber trees including silver oak kumil etc for fast sale.acesses to land is by public pathway which is expected to be converted into motarable jeepway shortly.i am willing to sell the whole lot for 2.5lakhs per acre.only intrested parties do contact me.BABU babuunderscorespacelinkatyahoo.com .

Last edited:

chuchu

[/b]coffee plantion 11 acres patta land in pannaikadu in kodai hills for sale.this not so well maintained coffee plantation with two natural streams one of which is running all around year with intercrop of jack,avacado,orange and timber trees including silver oak kumil etc for fast sale.acesses to land is by public pathway which is expected to be converted into motarable jeepway shortly.i am willing to sell the whole lot for 2.5lakhs per acre.only intrested parties do contact me.BABU .

I'm interested and direct buyer... pls contact me, if the propertyis still available.

badesahib

Send me the details of the property. What are the Land laws in Kerala. How do I ensure this is a real sale and the owners are the real owners of the property. What is the registration process etc. All money is white no Black. Money can be paid in Dollars or Rs.

Last edited by a moderator:

drmkvel

Location and Cost

Dear Mr Babu

I am interested in your offer.. Pl let me know the type of ownership, location and cost..

Sincerely

Dr VEL

sbose

Pl contact me

Dear Sir, I am interested. Pl contact me

yashwant1977

Is the land still available, if so pls mail me
also mention your contact no.

thanks
Yash