Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Coconut wanted

Register

Click Here!

afmfbb

We need coconut in the following specifications:

13.5 diameter (cm)
600 to 700 grams/ per coconut
60 days old coconut which must be thick grey colour
We can collect from the farm house

Quantity:
1, 60,000 coconut per month
Place: Pollachi, Anamalai, Udumelpet belt and surrounding areas produces are m preferred

We can go for contract farming after purchase of 60,000 coconuts with reliable supplier. We deal the business all with cash payment and the token advance will be paid prior to the order.

Since, it's going to be the regular business, we humbly request BROKERS to excuse from the deal as we only intend to support farmer/ grower.

We expect the grower to provide the material at competitive price as we once again commit of huge volume if the quality terms are meeting our criteria.

Interest person please feel free to contact me
Mohamed
Please contact....

Last edited by a moderator:

sathishs22

hi i am from mysore we have coconut farm where we can supply kindly contact or give your contact number

koduvai

13.5 diameter (cm)

Quantity:
Place: Pollachi, Anamalai, Udumelpet belt and surrounding areas produces are m preferred

We can go for contract farming after purchase of 60,000 coconuts with reliable supplier. We deal the business all with cash payment and the token advance will be paid prior to the order.

Since, it's going to be the regular business, we humbly request BROKERS to excuse from the deal as we only intend to support farmer/ grower.

We expect the grower to provide the material at competitive price as we once again commit of huge volume if the quality terms are meeting our criteria.

Mohamed
Please contact....
Sir, Iam from Udumalpet belt, I have coconut farm where I can supply. Please give me your contact details to my email Id or you can call me to my mobile

Thanks,
N.Balamurugessan.

haihema

Reg:Coconut supply

Dear Mohamed,

We will be able to supply cocnut in time with delivery.

Kindly contact us.

Thank You,
Hemalatha.K

13.5 diameter (cm)

Quantity:

Mohamed
Please contact....

jawakar

Coconut

13.5 diameter (cm)

Quantity:

Mohamed
Please contact....
Dear Sir,
We are having farm at Chikkahole Dam, Chamrajnagar, Karnataka. We have 100% organic coconut farm, if you are interested please mail me: jas.anusham@gmail.com. We will check with you spec whether it will suit to your conditions, further we will have discussion through e mail
Thanks & regards