Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

For Sale Coconut oil

Register

Click Here!

motin

Organic Coconut oil

We have a private organic farm exclusively for the family use. Right now we have some excess production of coconut oil. We are ready to share this product to actual users.

Interested,
Please contact
Motin1234@ yahoo.com

SupportTeam

Staff member
@motin ---Please also post from which part of the country you are from and where all you can supply, so that you get better response from our members

Organic Coconut oil

We have a private organic farm exclusively for the family use. Right now we have some excess production of coconut oil. We are ready to share this product to actual users.

Interested,
Please contact
Motin1234@ yahoo.com
Motin Sir , hi I am from Delhi actually if it is totally pure I need it immediately as my Father is ill & he has been told to have a message of pure coconut oil but as you know in North indian region we hardly get any thing pure so if you can send us it wud be a gr8 gr8 help to us....our contact no 9953104533/011 45088533.....Actually I am dealing in all type of Animal green fodder grass for our desi cows we basically deals in seeds & working for there procurments....Thanks Sir once again if you can send it wud be a Gr8 help for us.