Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

coconut form for sale,bangalore.

Register

Click Here!

I am sreenivas civil engineer; we deal with agriculture lands on commission basis. Only genuine, serious and really interested persons should contact.

1. 30 acres with 1600 coconut trees (yielding about 1.6 lac numbers) and sufficient water,near to minor irrigation dam, near HIRIYUR(tumkur distt,karnataka)150 km from bangalore, is for sale.rate 6.55 lac/acre.negotiable.

2. 68 acres farm land with mixed yielding trees 350 coconut,mango,tamarind,neem trees.is for sale near MADHUGIRI (tumkur distt.karnataka).110 km from bangalore,rate 3.50 lac/acre,negotiable slightly.

3. 40 acres of coconut(6 years age) farm with 3 bore wells is for sale near KB CROSS,tumkur distt.karnataka,145 km from bangalore,rate 3.30 lac/acre.negotiable.

contact.

sreenivas

Last edited:

renuga

agriculture land

soir. i am looking agriculture land around bangalore within 80 km diametre. not more than that. That land shoud be with water, electricity, and road fecilities. moreover the land have trees like coconut, mango, jackfruit, adukke etcetc. because we are lokking land like that not for investment purpost weekend time passing. we are retired people. basically from tanjore . any land like this please inform me Thanks. .my budget per acre min 3 lakhs to max 5 lakhs. slightly nego. and i need only 2 ot 3 acres.

Last edited by a moderator:

babu8280

I am sreenivas civil engineer; we deal with agriculture lands on commission basis. Only genuine, serious and really interested persons should contact.

1. 30 acres with 1600 coconut trees (yielding about 1.6 lac numbers) and sufficient water,near to minor irrigation dam, near HIRIYUR(tumkur distt,karnataka)150 km from bangalore, is for sale.rate 6.55 lac/acre.negotiable.

2. 68 acres farm land with mixed yielding trees 350 coconut,mango,tamarind,neem trees.is for sale near MADHUGIRI (tumkur distt.karnataka).110 km from bangalore,rate 3.50 lac/acre,negotiable slightly.

3. 40 acres of coconut(6 years age) farm with 3 bore wells is for sale near KB CROSS,tumkur distt.karnataka,145 km from bangalore,rate 3.30 lac/acre.negotiable.

contact
Please send me your contact details

mahesh_krec

Sreenivas
I am looking for a 10 acres plot with 3-5 lakhs per acre price within 100kms from bangalore. Can u please let me know if u have any with the above details.
Regards
Mahesh

rangaraju_rr

Looking for 3 to 5 acres of coconut farm land

Hi,
I am looking for 3 to 5 acres of coconut / Acranut farm, please let me know if available, my budget is 2 to 3 lacs per acre.

Let me know KB cross land, if you can sell 5 acres out of your 40 acres land.

please send me google location of this land, if possible i would like to visit also. send me the details to