Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Land Available Coconut Farm for lease in Magadi

Register

Click Here!

kalind

For Lease: Place: Magadi, (60 kms from Bangalore) I have 3.5 acres land for lease. In 2 acres already yielding 90 coconuts trees exists. In another 1.5 acres, 12 mango trees and various other plants are there. There is plenty of space to grow any cash crops. The entire land is setup with Drip Irrigation system. You can grow anything in 1.5 acres and in 2 acres you can grow anything that grows under coconut trees. Have Borewell, getting 3” water even in summer. The property is fully fenced. Let me know if you are interested. Thank you

minalahm

What variety of Coconut and mango trees? I live in Mumbai, and looking to start a Pig farm.
First of all , good afternoon sir. I m from Assam. I am plant supplier as well as pig supplier. I think you are looking pig .if you need pig , then I can supply pig In low price. Then tell me how many pigs do you need in your firm.. I have all type of licence and gst and registration certificate . There is no issue. I can supply easily in your destination location. You can contact with me. Thank you sir...

ravi23kir

For Lease: Place: Magadi, (60 kms from Bangalore) I have 3.5 acres land for lease. In 2 acres already yielding 90 coconuts trees exists. In another 1.5 acres, 12 mango trees and various other plants are there. There is plenty of space to grow any cash crops. The entire land is setup with Drip Irrigation system. You can grow anything in 1.5 acres and in 2 acres you can grow anything that grows under coconut trees. Have Borewell, getting 3” water even in summer. The property is fully fenced. Let me know if you are interested. Thank you
Please contact me.

Last edited by a moderator: