Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

coconut dehusking machine for sale

Register

Click Here!

jkyogi123

Dear Respective's,

On behalf of our JIC( JAGAN's INNOVA CAFE) ,We are pleased to inform you about our advanced Coconut Dehusking machine with the capacity of dehusking about 3000 to 5000 coconuts per hour on an average of about fifty thousand coconuts per day.Its a completely automated machine.

Salient Features:

1. Available in various capacities of dehusking coconuts at the range of 3000 to 5000 coconuts per hour.

2. Eco-friendly machine.

3. Minimize the labour cost in the dehusking process for up to about 80% and lack of labour problems.

4. The operation of this machine could be done with electricity,diesel engine and tractor PTO shaft.

Note : This machine is Approved by IIT(Indian Institute of Technology) and Awarded by Dr.A.P.J. Abdul Kalam (Former President of India) in L-Ramp.

If you are interested in buying this machine please feel free to contact us.

Contact Details :

K.JAGAN,
JAGANS INNOVA CAFE,

Best Regards,

K.Jagan,
JIC

Last edited by a moderator:

bsghale

coconut dehusking machine

Hi,
pls call or give website adress asap.

poonai

Distribution

Dear Sirs, We would like to distribute your coconut dehusking machine in Coimbatore district. Please quote your terms and conditions.

noor exports

Contact me on 09994478780-Aslam

Dear Respective's,

On behalf of our JIC( JAGAN's INNOVA CAFE) ,We are pleased to inform you about our advanced Coconut Dehusking machine with the capacity of dehusking about 3000 to 5000 coconuts per hour on an average of about fifty thousand coconuts per day.Its a completely automated machine.

Salient Features:

1. Available in various capacities of dehusking coconuts at the range of 3000 to 5000 coconuts per hour.

2. Eco-friendly machine.

3. Minimize the labour cost in the dehusking process for up to about 80% and lack of labour problems.

4. The operation of this machine could be done with electricity,diesel engine and tractor PTO shaft.

Note : This machine is Approved by IIT(Indian Institute of Technology) and Awarded by Dr.A.P.J. Abdul Kalam (Former President of India) in L-Ramp.

Contact Details :

K.JAGAN,
JAGANS INNOVA CAFE,

Best Regards,

K.Jagan,
JIC
Hello sir,
Call me for more details,
Aslam Iqbal
+919994478780
Noor Exports

maruthidairy

interested

Dear sir,

please contact or communicate with catlogue,quote,terms and conditions, client's list purchased, if, details of any purchase made in karnataka.

thanks and regards

kasturiraju.

Dear Respective's,

Salient Features:

2. Eco-friendly machine.

Contact Details :

K.JAGAN,
JAGANS INNOVA CAFE,

Best Regards,

K.Jagan,
JIC

jkyogi123

dear sir pls give us your email id so that we would send you the detailed information regarding our machine
best regards
k.jagan

kalind

I am interested, pls send more details

Dear Jagan,

Kindly send me complete details about your product, price, where available etc., I have a coconut farm and watned to see if this is a right thing to buy.

Thank you,
Chida

agri_lover

cost and picture

hi, can you share a pic of the machine, also can you let me know how much it would cost? send me a PM if you feel so, Thx

ravianil

Dear Respective's,

Salient Features:

2. Eco-friendly machine.

Contact Details :

K.JAGAN,
JAGANS INNOVA CAFE,

Best Regards,

K.Jagan,
JIC
Mr Jagan
Im Happy to know that u hav good quality dehusking machine, I am interested to go ahead about the same, i wish to know more about the machine -Price - Power Consumption- place required for it-maintenance , before i buy i would like to see it practically & take training for some days to operate & then take it is all are Ok

Please contact me or Give me Ur contact Details & mail address so that i can come in contact with u at the earliest

Regards

RaviAnil

ganapati

Dear Respective's,

Salient Features:

2. Eco-friendly machine.

Contact Details :

K.JAGAN,
JAGANS INNOVA CAFE,

Best Regards,

K.Jagan,
JIC[/QUOTE
Pl quote technical & financial details.
Prof. Dr. Dileep Wani
M.D.

jkyogi123

Dear Sir,

We are very pleased to know about your interest towards our machine.Here with we send you our contact number as the same please pass on your number, so that we would call you and inform all the required details.Looking forward to work with you.Please feel free to contact us for any informations and queries.

Best regards & Thanks,
Jagan K.

ravianil

sir i request you to send me the details , or give me your mail id or adress or contact nos i wll contact you
to get d deatils

jkyogi123

Dear sir,

Many thanks for your interest towards our machine.
Please find our contact number for your information as the same please provide us your contact number and mail ID so that we would contact your for all all other detals.

Feel free to contact us.
Regards,
Jagan K.

sir i request you to send me the details , or give me your mail id or adress or contact nos i wll contact you
to get d deatils

rajesira

can u tell me the price of the machine and some pics of the machine

jkyogi123

Dear sir,

We are pleased to know about your interest towards our machine.Please provide your contact details so that we will send you your required information.

Please feel free to contact us.
Regards,
Jagan K.