Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Clove|Cloves From Indonesia|Zanzibar ClovesFor Sale

Register

Click Here!

ekomw

Clove|Cloves From Indonesia|Zanzibar Cloves For Sale

Dear Sir Or Madam

We are from CV. Mitra Bibit Want To Sell Cloves From Indonesia | Zanzibar Cloves | Local Cloves .

Detailed Product Description

Cloves

Cloves are native to the Maluku islands in Indonesia and used as a spice in cuisines all over the world. Cloves are harvested primarily in Indonesia, India, Madagascar, Zanzibar, Pakistan, and Sri Lanka .

Efficacy of Cloves
As a traditional medicine,
Cloves can be overcome; toothache , sinusitis, nausea, bloating, colds, headaches, stomach ulcers, cough, delayed menstruation, rheumatism, measles and others.

Uses as Non-culinary
The spice is used in a type of cigarette called kretek in Indonesia . Kreteks have been smoked throughout Europe, Asia and the United States. In 2009, clove cigarettes (as well as fruit and candy flavored cigarettes) were outlawed in the US. However, they are still sold in similar form, re-labeled as "filtered clove cigars".

Cloves are also an important incense material in Chinese and Japanese culture. And clove essence is commonly used in the production of many perfumes.
During Christmas, it is a tradition in some European countries to make pomanders from cloves and oranges to hang around the house. This spreads a nice scent throughout the house and serves as holiday decorations.
Cloves are often used as incense in the Jewish practice called Havdala .
Clove also works as an ant repeller.

Used as cooking ingredients

Cloves can be used in cooking either in whole or in a ground form ( powder ) , but as they are extremely strong, they are used sparingly ( pinch ).
Cloves have historically been used in Indian cuisine , Mexican cuisine , In Vietnamese cuisine In American cooking , and also in chinese cuisine Clove is also one of the among of 5 star spices .

Resouces : various sources​

Place of Origin : Propinsi Jawa Tengah, Indonesia
Brand Name : CV. Mitra Bibit
Model Number :Cengkeh Kering
MOQ : 5000 Metricton
FOB Price : Contact Us For More Details

Any enquiries do not hesitante please freely Contact Us
All Are Welcome

Last edited:

ram_sv7

Price of indonesian clove and 2012 indonesian crop

Sir,
Iam a investor interested in commodity clove and I would like to know situation about this year 2012 clove crop of indonesia and the price of clove in Indonesia
kindly reply about the situation.
Thanking you
With regards
s venkat

agrogreens

Cloves

I m interested in cloves from madagascar, zanzibar and indonesia.

Pl let me have the best offer from your end.

You can get my details from the net as it is not allowed to be posted on this forum.

Last edited by a moderator: