Classical perfume

Register

imranmistry009

Hi All, I recreated few more exotic perfume like OPEN, which cost in the market somewhere around Rs.1200, and I will give u this perfume at Rs 200 +70(delivery charges) that is same as sample price but perfume is not a sample, it is 100 ml bottle at par with its foreign counterpart, also I recreated 'BE DELICIOUS' which cost in the open market or online shops around Rs.3500 and i will give this perfume for price which is just fraction of its foreign perfume Rs.200+70(delivery charges). Perfume remain the same but bottle and box differs.
Also I recreated: ETERNITY, ISSIMIYAKE, ARAMIS,YARDLEY'S ENGLISH LAVENDER, DUNHILL, DAVID OFF'S COOL WATER, BLUE LADY, Royal mirage, Tunnel, Iceberg ETC.
All of which cost Rs. 200+70(delivery charges). please mail me
M I Mistry

Last edited by a moderator:

poorna

Hello Imran,

Would you be offering any sample products so that we can establish a long term relationship?

Regards
Balakumar K

krishnan s

Ip Protection for your brand

We are in IP Protection services protecting names under Trademarks. Will send more details upon hearing from you.
Krishna

shanthasl

Dear Mistry,
I would like to promote your perfumes in Sri Lanka and need more details.
Please send me the detailed list of your products with the prices.
And the courier charges to Colombo.

pacha miya

just contact me

hello
sir just contact me throught e mail id for ur perfume. if the rate are suitable we proceed further

thanks

imranmistry009

classical perfume-

Hi krishnan, as i quoted that box and bottle differs, so I will be filling my creation in the box and bottle registered under trademark, class 3, namely whistling wood and tunnel owned by M/s.Aloewood fine fragrance. If you can provide me your email id so that i can send scanned copy of trademark applications.

M I Mistry.

mujeer

Rfq

Dear Sir

I would like to promote your perfumes in US market and need more details.
Please send me the detailed list of your products with the prices.

Mujeer

datha99

Can you pm me on how can I order from you and if I order multiple items, will the shipping cost increment on each or it is a one order price.