Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

chrysanthemum mother plants

Register

Click Here!

seemantini

hello all
for those interested in propagating your own chrysanthemum plants for plantation in june -july-august, please book your mother plants now. We will be able to deliver spray and single variety of chrysanthemum plants at rs 3 and rs 5 each for orders of over 1000 plants . You may contact me through this site for details on coloutrs varieties etc . we are based in talegaon floriculture park near pune and transport by train or plane is possible to any destination within INDIA. we do not export plants.
spray - standards in white, yellow, dark pink, orange
spray buttons in -white, yellow, dark pink, orange
singles/ pompoms in-white, yellow, dark pink
seemantini pathare
incarna, pune

shrushti

Shrushti hitech and agriculture development

Shrushti Hitech & Agriculture Development
Add :-Vishwa Empire Office No .47 ,Baramati ,Dist-Pune Maharashtra .Pin-413102
Email-realagro1@gmail.com / shrushti.hitech@gmail.com 09403967696, 09890769945

Introduction of The Company

Is a organization established to render the service to the respected farmers, a backbone of Indian economy?
The establishment is made after the one year’s continual efforts of promoters & their sister concern in the agriculture & allied field.

We are broadly in the consultation in Hitech Floriculture And Horticulture & Turnkey Project in Poly House Construction for the farmers residing in the Maharashtra, Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka Gujarat & Rajasthan Delhi, state, Nepal and Sri lanka to provide various services in the field of agriculture.

We also Supply of Floriculture & Horticulture plants. Manufacture in Soil Application Foliar products for the Agriculture sector, while promoting the organic farming concept. The company has efficient, cost effective products of International standards. The products have been established for their efficacies for over one year. The Company believes in eco-safety, high quality & efficacious products, intensive customer & end user training & consistent after- sale service. We have our registered office at Dist Pune Baramati, Maharashtra.
INTODUCTION OF THE COMPANY

MANAGEMENT & CONSULTATION
Consultant for Hitech Floriculture & Horticulture

Horticulture and floriculture Development & Maintenance
Develop your farm with innovative ideas with all facilities you deserve w. r. t. horticulture & floriculture development & also get financial assistance from govt. agencies.

Trading of Agriculture input & output
No need to go for hunting at different sources for the agriculture & allied inputs you require & the sale output you want to market. It’s all with. Shrushti Hitech & Agriculture Development

Project-Wise research in agriculture & allied fields
Want to have idea about economics or want to submit the project report at bank in agriculture & allied fields. Just visit with your requirements.

Contour & irrigation system survey.
Establishment of projects
Establish the Horticulture land development, Turnkey Project in Poly house, Shade house, Net House processing units & provide further technical Support etc.
Erection of project on Turnkey basis from design stage up to final production.
Plantation of selected crop & support to our comprehensive Technical Assistant .

We Provide - - -

Consulting in Hitech Floriculture & Horticulture

Supply of Cut Flowers Rose , Grebera , Carnation , Pot Anthurium , and Capsicum .
Supply of All type of Plants Like - - -
Dutch Rose Plant Top Grafted & Budding (Natal Briar & Multi Root Stock)
Gerbera , Carnation, Gladiolus, Tube Rose , & Colour Capsicum

We are Import & supply Pot varieties of Anthurium , Phenolopsis ,
Dendrobium, Scherzerianum, Limonium and also supply of Gladiolus Bulb and Lilium Bulb in many varieties.

Develop & supply of Plants like Pomegranate, Grapes, Banana, Guava, Mango, Sapota, Custard Apple, Orange, Lemon , Litchi, Papaya Seed & Strawberry Plants.

Maximum Production of throughout life of plants, plants are made in cool place & imported breeder.

Supplies are also supported by our comprehensive technical assistance.

Green House & Poly House Constuction.
Turnkey project in all Green House, Poly House.

Supply of Pure Organic Neem powder or Pend & Vermi culture compost.

Micronutrients, Amino Acids, Humic Acids, Zinc Sulphate, Ferrous, Copper, Boran, Mo, Mn, Magnecium Sulphate, Calcium Nitrate.

Shrushti Hitech & Agriculture Development
Please feel free contact me if you need further information .
Thanking You !

Ravindra Saste.

seemantini

is there a way of deleting irrelevant replies that get tagged on to some posts as in this one, I think the editors should look into this. Wonder if Mr Saste thinks that a lot of people are interested in the chrisanthemum cuttings and hence will inadvertently see his advertisement too ? Editors please respond

shrushti

Shrushti hitech and agriculture development

At that time i am post to you my profile , means that my work is in supply of

plants, and i want purchase of mother plants please tell me which mode of

payment booking of plants - email - shrushti.hitech@gmail.com

thank you

seemantini

quick reply is the easiest way of reposting my sale note at the top of todays listings. Those interested in ordering chrysanthemum plants for propagation please respond to this advert and send me your email or contact details

seemantini

There tend to be a lot of enquiries in July-August for chrysanthemum plants as per my previous years' experience. I would like to remind my farmer friends who are considering cut flower chrysanthemum production for Nov 13- Jan14 season that the time to buy mother plants is now . That way the plantation cost can be reduced to as low as 50p per plant as compared to Rs3-5/. You can also do a pinched crop and manage two flushes and double your production by planting in green houses in early June. I sound too honest to be believed but I wonder if I have understood human nature and see no unsustainable rise in competition even after this advertisement !

seemantini

chrysanthemum planta

chrysanthemum spray and sinngles variety mother plants available from pune for propgation for next season

jmadhu

Hello Sir,

I am need of the Chrysanthemum plants or seeds, Could you reply with availability. I need for 1 acre. Your reply ASAP. I need with info.
Thanks
chrysanthemum spray and sinngles variety mother plants available from pune for propgation for next season

vuppunutula

Chamanthi seedlings required

Hello Sir,

I am need of the Chrysanthemum plants or seeds, Could you reply with availability. I need for 1 acre. Your reply ASAP. I need with info.
Thanks

iiht

GUAVA L49, GUAVA BARAFKAHNA,THAI PLANT,G VILAS,Mahogany plant www.nafeesnursery.com

India,s No-1 Fruit & Other Plants Supplier 12 Month All Type Plants/Saplings and seeds Available in NAFEES NURSERY & EXPORTER

www.nafeesnursery.com

NAFEES NURSERY & EXPORTER IS A CAPITAL OF GUAVA, MANGO,LEMON PLANTS, SAPLINGS IN INDIA a complete solution of Horticulture / Herbal/ Aromatic & Medicinal Plants , Seeds, Bio fertilizer, Compost and Plants Fast Groth powder under one roof.

HOME DELIVERY AVAILABLE PLANTS, SEEDS , COMPOST ETC.

1.Agricultural and Processed Food Products Export Development Authority Govt of India.(APEDA)

2.Associated Chambers of Commerce and Industry of India.(ASSOCHAM)

Inform to All,,

Firstly i would Like to introduce my Firm Name Nafees Nursery & Exporter located Mujasa Malihabad Lucknow U.P ( INDIA ). 09415532515 / 09936420215 / 09839886298 Our NURSERY is a Large-Scale Production ,Manufacture,Grower,Exporter,Horticultural Consultant ,Bulk Supplier, and Distributors of Best Quality Seedlings , Grafted Fruits Plants /Saplings, Ornamental Plants /Saplings, Herbals Plants /Saplings,Medicinal Plants /Saplings, Forestry Plants /Saplings, All Type Seeds, Garden Grass and Planting Material, which deals into Horticulture.

DIRECT EXPORT AVAILABLE Origin Lucknow Air Port india to Destination(Full Name) ABU DHABI, BAHRAIN, DOHA, DAMMAM, DUBAI, FRANKFRUT, JEDDAH, KUWAIT, LONDON, MUNICH, MUSCAT, MILAN, PARIS, RIYADH, SALALAH,NEPAL,BANGKOK and other Destination Export Origin Delhi Air Port to Importer Destination.

We are one live plant exporter from north India & bulk fruit plant supplier from Malihabad Lucknow with quality control.

We sale & export all type Best Quality Seedlins , Grafted Fruits Plants Saplings,fruit trees Small 2 Feets To Big 8 Feets size without poly and With poly bag grafted Mango Plants/ Saplings/ Fruit tree ,Dushari Mango Plants/ Saplings/ Fruit tree ,Amarpali Mango Plants/ Saplings / Fruit tree, Mallika Mango Plants/ Saplings / Fruit tree,Chousa Mango Plants/ Saplings / Fruit tree, Langra banarasi Mango Plants/ Saplings / Fruit tree and other Mango Plants/ Saplings / Fruit tree which are yielding is high per acre and crop is highly profitable. Cost of each plant.
Call Me 09936420215 are Email me >
nafeesnursery_exporter@yahoo.co.in

POMEGRANATE SAPLINGS(Anar) FRUIT PLANTS,FRUIT TREES VARIETY

1.Anar Saplings (Pomegranate)Ganesh Plants,Fruit Trees

2.Anar Saplings (Pomegranate)Desi Plants, Fruit Trees

3.Anar Saplings (Pomegranate)Gutti Plants,Fruit Trees

4.Anar Saplings (Pomegranate)Tishucaltur Plants, Fruit Trees

5.Anar Saplings (Pomegranate)Sinduri Bhagwa Plants, Fruit Trees

GUAVA FRUIT PLANTS,SAPLINGS,TREES.

1.Guava Allahabadi Safaida Plant Graft

2.Guava L-49 Plant Grafted

3.Guava Barafkhana Plant Grafted

4.Guava One Kg Plant Grafted

5.Guava Lalit Plant Grafted

6.Guava Black Plant Grafted

7.Guava Variegated Plant Grafted

8.Guava Chinese Plant Grafted

9.Guava Evergreen Plant Grafted

10.Guava Apple Plant Grafted

11.Guava Seed Las Plant Grafted

12.Guava G-Villas Plant Grafted

13.Guava Ashvariya Plant Grafted

14.Guava Sardar Plant Grafted

MANGO FRUIT PLANTS VARIETY.

1.Mango Dushari Plant Grafted

2.Mango Dushari-51Plant Grafted

3.Mango Chausa Plant Grafted

4.Mango Langra Plant Grafted

5.Mango Lucknowa Safaida Plant Grafted

6.Mango Amrpali Plant Grafted

7.Mallika Plant Grafted

8.Mango Tomy Atkins Shugar Free

9.Mango Seed Less Plant Grafted

POPLAR PLANT / POPLAR PLANTATION WITH WRITY / SAPLINGS / TIMBER TREES.

1.POPLAR G-48 PLANT / SAPLINGS / TIMBER TREE

2.POPLAR G-3 PLANT / SAPLINGS / TIMBER TREE

3.POPLAR WFL39 PLANT / SAPLINGS / TIMBER TREE

4.POPLAR D-67 PLANT / SAPLINGS / TIMBER TREE

5.POPLAR KATTING PLANT / SAPLINGS / TIMBER TREE

6.POPLAR SEEDLING PLANT / SAPLINGS / TIMBER TREE

7.POPLAR HYBRID PLANT / SAPLINGS / TIMBER TREE

KAROUNDA PLANTS, SAPLINGS HERBAL,FRUIT, VERITY.

1.KARONDA AMERICAN(READ & WHITE) PLANTS / SAPLINGS

2.KARONDA GREEN PLANT / SAPLINGS

3.KARONDA HYBRID PLANT / SAPLINGS

4.KARONDA SEEDLING PLANT / SAPLINGS

5.KARONDA SEEDLASSS PLANT / SAPLINGS

Teak hybrid plants, saplings ,verity's.

1.Teak hybrid plants / saplings

2.Teak seedling plant / saplings

3.Teak australian plant / saplings

4.Teak normal plant / saplings

5.Teak hybrid big leaf plant / saplings

AMLA (GOOSEBERRY) AONLA PLANTS, SAPLINGS HERBAL,FRUIT, VERITY.

1.AMLA (GOOSEBERRY)NA-7 PLANTS / SAPLINGS

2.AMLA (GOOSEBERRY)NA-10 PLANT / SAPLINGS

3.AMLA (GOOSEBERRY)LAKXMI-52 PLANT / SAPLINGS

4.AMLA (GOOSEBERRY)KANCHAN PLANT / SAPLINGS

5.AMLA (GOOSEBERRY)CHAKKAYA PLANT / SAPLINGS

ALSO VISIT NEWS PAPER LINK,S ABOUT SUGAR FREE MANGO NAFEES NURSERY & EXPORTER.

???? ?? ?????? ?? ????? ?? ?????? ???? ?? ?????

???????? ??? ????? ??????? ?? ?????

??????? ??? ??????? ?? ??? ?? ??? ????????? 10592808

Sugar-free mangoes - The Hindu

Nafees Nursery | Chitralekha

rohtak information desk: Sugar-free mangoes

Sugar-free mangoes

Thank,s

www.nafeesnursery.com

NAFEES NURSERY & EXPORTER

MUJASA MALIHABAD LUCKNOW U.P INDIA

MOB NO

+919936420215

+919839886298

info@nafeesnursery.com

nafeesnursery_2002@rediffmail.com

info@nafeesnursery.com

galang

Agen Wiremesh Besi Pabrik besi unp Agen Atap Spandek Distributor wiremesh undangan pernikahan unik dan murah www.sentrabesibaja.com Harga Besi Beton Agen pipa besi Jual besi beton sii Pabrik Wiremesh Besi Pabrik Wiremesh Besi Pabrik besi cnp Pabrik Atap Spandek Distributor pipa besi baja sch 40 sch 80 undangan pernikahan elegan Jual Welded Beam T beam King Queen Cross Castellated Beam Pabrik Besi Beton Pabrik pipa besi Jual besi beton psi Ulir Polos Distributor Atap Spandek Distributor Atap Spandek Pabrik besi hollow Distributor Bondek Cor Distributor besi hollow undangan pernikahan animasi Jual Bondek Cor Distributor Besi Wf Baja Distributor sch 40 Jual besi beton perwira Harga Atap Spandek Harga Atap Spandek Pabrik besi beton Sni Ulir Polos Harga Bondek Cor Distributor besi beton Sni Ulir Polos undangan pernikahan lucu Jual Atap Spandek Sni Supplier Besi Wf Baja Harga sch 40 Jual besi beton PAS Jual Atap Spandek Jual Atap Spandek ironsteelcenter.com Jual Bondek Cor Distributor besi wf baja undangan pernikahan kalender Jual Plat Bordes Kembang Agen Besi Wf Baja Jual sch 40 Jual besi beton master steel ms Supplier Atap Spandek Supplier Atap Spandek Distributor stainless steel Supplier Bondek Cor Distributor besi unp undangan pernikahan ala india Jual Plat Besi Hitam Toko Besi Wf Baja Supplier sch 40 Jual besi beton ksty Toko Atap Spandek Toko Atap Spandek Distributor atap spandek Toko Bondek Cor Distributor besi siku undangan pernikahan klasik Jual Plat Kapal Bki Krakatau Steel Jual Besi Wf Baja Toko sch 40 Jual besi beton krakatau steel ks undangan pernikahan kalender undangan pernikahan bahasa inggris islam undangan pernikahan islami undangan pernikahan unik dan murah undangan pernikahan modern undangan pernikahan online undangan pernikahan undangan pernikahan amplop surat undangan pernikahan simple undangan pernikahan murah undangan pernikahan unik undangan pernikahan artis undangan pernikahan modern undangan pernikahan artis undangan pernikahan arab undangan pernikahan undangan pernikahan LINK 5