Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

For Sale Chitosan For Agriculture

Register

Click Here!

can37873

Dear Sir & Madam,

. we're selling chitosan Fertilizer is use for agriculture.

Our products have 4 kinds of chitosan products : Agriculture, Plant Supplements, Insecticide and Soil Conditioning. And our products are Thailand best seller in 2009.

What is Chitosan?

Chitosan is a linea Polysaccharide composed from natural 100% (Chitosan composed from 100% from shrimp shell). Given its low potential for toxicity and its abundance in the natural environment, Chitosan is not expected to harm people ,pets ,wildlife or the environment when used according to label directions.

Chitosan is not a fertilizer, medicine, hormones nor vitamin. It is used primarily as a plant growth enhancer (Plant elicitor ) and as a substance that boosts the ability of plants to defend against fungal infections.

The benefit of usage Chitosan helps as a plant growth enhancer and a substance that boosts the ability of plants to defeat against fungal infections. It also helps a plant to produce enzyme, licnin, chitin and tannins. It is approved for use outdoors and indoors on many plants grown commercially and by consumers. Chitosan will wax coated the leaf, shrub, trunk, flower and fruit. Chitosan will help increase micro organism that good for soil and help soil to become more looses. Farmers will be able to get more products and the products are good, nice and delicious. The products are A-grade products that suits for the market needs.

If you interested in our product or require our company & products information. Please you contact directly to me

If you have any question please feel free to ask!

Thank you & Best Regards!

Mr.Thanapol Ruengwongsa
Managing Director

Last edited by a moderator:

jlm3

Dear Sir,

I live in Jakarta, Indonesia and have my own business and I am interested with your product Chitosan for Agriculture. If it is good for agriculture, I will buy the product to sell in Indonesia.
Can you please send me more information about your company and the product?

Thank you very much.

Best regards,

Jaya Malassa
Please contact..

Last edited by a moderator:

nachmanpecos

Dear Sir & Madam, . we're selling chitosan Fertilizer is use for agriculture. Our products have 4 kinds of chitosan products : Agriculture, Plant Supplements, Insecticide and Soil Conditioning. And our products are Thailand best seller in 2009. What is Chitosan? Chitosan is a linea Polysaccharide composed from natural 100% (Chitosan composed Nox Vidmate VLC from 100% from shrimp shell). Given its low potential for toxicity and its abundance in the natural environment, Chitosan is not expected to harm people ,pets ,wildlife or the environment when used according to label directions. Chitosan is not a fertilizer, medicine, hormones nor vitamin. It is used primarily as a plant growth enhancer (Plant elicitor ) and as a substance that boosts the ability of plants to defend against fungal infections. The benefit of usage Chitosan helps as a plant growth enhancer and a substance that boosts the ability of plants to defeat against fungal infections. It also helps a plant to produce enzyme, licnin, chitin and tannins. It is approved for use outdoors and indoors on many plants grown commercially and by consumers. Chitosan will wax coated the leaf, shrub, trunk, flower and fruit. Chitosan will help increase micro organism that good for soil and help soil to become more looses. Farmers will be able to get more products and the products are good, nice and delicious. The products are A-grade products that suits for the market needs. If you interested in our product or require our company & products information. Please you contact directly to meIf you have any question please feel free to ask!Thank you & Best Regards!Mr.Thanapol Ruengwongsa Managing Director
Can you please send me more information about your company and the product?

Last edited: