For Sale Chickoo Farmland for SALE at Dahanu

If you notice spam, irrelevant or unsolicited advertisement posts please alert us by clicking the "Report" or the "Contact us" link below. Posts violating Forum Posting Policy will be removed.

deepaek

13 acre chickoo wadi farmland available at Dahanu. Only 6 km from Dahanu station.

The farm consist of
Mango Trees - 100+
Chickoo Trees - 500+
Coconut Trees - 100+

s10.jpg

It has a farm house of 3bhk with big size hall and verandah, a cow shed and meter room.

It has Borewell sufficient to fetch water for entire year. There is a water canal flowing in front of land. Electricity connection.

It's an ideal location to own a farmland in Dahanu at such a reasonable price.

for more details contact me

Last edited by a moderator:

reddyvl

13 acre chickoo wadi farmland available at Dahanu. Only 6 km from Dahanu station.

The farm consist of
Mango Trees - 100+
Chickoo Trees - 500+
Coconut Trees - 100+

View attachment 3124

It has a farm house of 3bhk with big size hall and verandah, a cow shed and meter room.

It has Borewell sufficient to fetch water for entire year. There is a water canal flowing in front of land. Electricity connection.

The farm consist of
Mango Trees - 100+
Chickoo Trees - 500+
Coconut Trees - 100+

View attachment 3124

Hi,
I am interested, please share the price details to me.

Last edited by a moderator: