Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Question Cheese Making

Register

Click Here!

v3p5

Hi, I am trying to find out how to set up a small cheese making unit. I have looked onkine but am unable to find resources. Any help would be appreciated
Thanks

brij07

Hi, I am trying to find out how to set up a small cheese making unit. I have looked onkine but am unable to find resources. Any help would be appreciated
Thanks
Hello Sir, There are many types of cheese in the world. Which type of cheese you are willing to process. I can provide you the solution related to technical details, financial details, packaging, marketing, and subsidy from various departments.

Last edited by a moderator:

dmbhadange

Thanks
Yes , Did you have marketing distribution of cheese ? If you have orders we can get it manufactured under your brand name .Get good volume we shall give you know how in setting up a cheese plant as per your capacity.Where you want sale it ?

mmantri

Yes , Did you have marketing distribution of cheese ? If you have orders we can get it manufactured under your brand name .Get good volume we shall give you know how in setting up a cheese plant as per your capacity.Where you want sale it ?
Could you please share the costing, comparision with amul cheese, so that we can understand how is the margin and can work out on marketing

Last edited by a moderator: