Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Wanted CHEAP LANDS NEAR TO BANGALORE AND TAMILNADU

Register

Click Here!

devendran _100

We have 1000 acres in-north tamilnadu -1500-acres in south tamilnadu,
from bangalore 163kms
Acres 2.5laks can negotiate--south TAMILNADU Acre 1.5laks
Interested candidate can call me @ 7842528559
Cheapest land in tamilnadu,redsoil,resorts,factories,etc right place invest now
@ the same time anyone who is looking for lands in NH7-HIGHWAY ,berigai,veppanapalli,shoolagiri do let me now we will help u with cheap lands and redsoil,,near tobangalore also we deal-WITH IN 50 KMS FROM BANGALORE TOWARDS SARJAPURA ROAD TO KUPPAM,,--10 LAKS PER ACRES
BANGALORE TO KRISHNAGIRI HIGHWAY--9 LAKS PER ACRE

CALL TO DEVENDRAN

aumsairam

Have called but you was rude when asked about the location of the property you have mentioned as available in South Tamil Nadu . And also interested to buy 50 acres for rupees 9 lakhs each acre in Bangalore to Krishnagiri highway as mentioned in your posting.
Regards
Sanjeevi Anandan
Mobile 90430 32220

madhuchandra

HI DEVENDRAN, i need 1 to 4 acres of Agriculture land for lease with water facility near to Whitefield or Varthur. Please let me know if available. i am planning for Dairy farm.

abhisbc46

Hi we have property in chikmagalur district mudigere taluk if anybody want to purchase or build homestay or resort contact me. Whatsap me 9008905766

ajaisingh

Goat farming best for all type of land, rough land, less water land, start with waste used chain get good return. Construction, water lining, production, development, marketing, sales all in one. If you interested for multi farming.take our paid service….inbox24@rediffmail.com. This is not cut or paste business. This is set up as per location .bank loan or private loan also available for goat farming.

We have 1000 acres in-north tamilnadu -1500-acres in south tamilnadu,
from bangalore 163kms
Acres 2.5laks can negotiate--south TAMILNADU Acre 1.5laks
Interested candidate can call me @ 7842528559
Cheapest land in tamilnadu,redsoil,resorts,factories,etc right place invest now
@ the same time anyone who is looking for lands in NH7-HIGHWAY ,berigai,veppanapalli,shoolagiri do let me now we will help u with cheap lands and redsoil,,near tobangalore also we deal-WITH IN 50 KMS FROM BANGALORE TOWARDS SARJAPURA ROAD TO KUPPAM,,--10 LAKS PER ACRES
BANGALORE TO KRISHNAGIRI HIGHWAY--9 LAKS PER ACRE

CALL TO DEVENDRAN
IS there like this available in udumalpet area.I need cheap agri land

sathasivam58

Have called but you was rude when asked about the location of the property you have mentioned as available in South Tamil Nadu . And also interested to buy 50 acres for rupees 9 lakhs each acre in Bangalore to Krishnagiri highway as mentioned in your posting.
Regards
Sanjeevi Anandan
Mobile 90430 32220

AumSairam, we have land in North TN 160km from Blr with good source of water and power supply, houses. if you interested please call us on 944103205 before 8 th of Oct 2017 or I'll call you on the above number.
Thanks