Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Cheap Agri Land

Register

Click Here!

skrai

I am in search of Cultivated Agri Land upto 25 acre my budget is 25000/-To 55000/- per acre ,i want Land in Rajasthan,MP,Maharastra or Orissa.

Santosh Rai

Last edited:

govindbohra

mY OWN AGRICULTRE LAND IN SAMBHAR (JAIPUR).

i HAVE 70 BHIGHA THAT IS AROUND 26 ACRES OF LAND.iTS MY OWN LAND AND I CAN ALSO PROVIDE YOU MORE LAND NEAR AROUND.IT IS A BEST OPPURTUNITY TO BUY A SUCH A CHEAP LAND IN JAIPUR DISTRICT.tHIS LAND IS 100 KM FROM JAIPUR CITY. WITH GOOD ROAD CONNECTIVITY.JUST 1.5 HOUR DRIVE.pRICE OF LAND IS JUST Rs 60000/PER ACRES
GOVIND BOHRA
Please contact....

Last edited by a moderator:

allraheem

cheap land

i have 50 to 100acres land like that i have 1000 acres. please contact me on my mail .the price is very low.and the land is at maharashtra.near to boder of andra pradesh.contact me.

shettysantosh

i have 50 to 100acres land like that i have 1000 acres. please contact me.the price is very low.and the land is at maharashtra.near to boder of andra pradesh.contact me.
HI

Please provide further details of the land .including type of soil. We would like a land with a large water body such as a river/lake/pond etc. possibly a land with black soil

Contact me

rohit_warren

Hi,
I have searched some info about SAMBHAR, It is a basically a big salt lake and the area around it I feel would not be fit for any farming. If you have like you can too check the same on Google earth it will show you the Photos of that place with salt crust everywhere.
I too am looking for some cheap agriculture land may be around Nagpur on NH69 or NH7 the price I am ready to pay depends on what can be cultivated on that farm, however it would be less than 50000 per Acre.
If anyone has that kind of land available please reply.

essa4us

DEAR MR SANTOSH K. RAI. IF YOU FIND ANY AGRI LAND IN MAHARASHTRA AND IS AVAILABLE AFTER YOUR PURCHASE PLEASE KINDLY GIVE ME ADDRESS SO I CAN ALSO BUY AND BE YOUR NEIGHBOUR. PLEASE CONTACT..THANKS REGARDS AND SEASONEL GREETINGS Mr ABBAS

essa4us

i HAVE 70 BHIGHA THAT IS AROUND 26 ACRES OF LAND.iTS MY OWN LAND AND I CAN ALSO PROVIDE YOU MORE LAND NEAR AROUND.IT IS A BEST OPPURTUNITY TO BUY A SUCH A CHEAP LAND IN JAIPUR DISTRICT.tHIS LAND IS 100 KM FROM JAIPUR CITY. WITH GOOD ROAD CONNECTIVITY.JUST 1.5 HOUR DRIVE.pRICE OF LAND IS JUST Rs 60000/PER ACRES
GOVIND BOHRA
Please contact....
dear govind ji please contact...

essa4us

sallam allraheem

i have 50 to 100acres land like that i have 1000 acres. please contact me on my mail .the price is very low.and the land is at maharashtra.near to boder of andra pradesh.contact me.
bhaijaan please contact via mail...

nemi

urgent call me

Hi,
I have searched some info about SAMBHAR, It is a basically a big salt lake and the area around it I feel would not be fit for any farming. If you have like you can too check the same on Google earth it will show you the Photos of that place with salt crust everywhere.
I too am looking for some cheap agriculture land may be around Nagpur on NH69 or NH7 the price I am ready to pay depends on what can be cultivated on that farm, however it would be less than 50000 per Acre.
If anyone has that kind of land available please reply.
sir,
plz contact me i have very cheap agri land and i fully help in every matter of land
N C NAYAK
nemi.sunrise@gmail.com