Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Cheap Agri Land @ Rs 45,000 and above in Tamilnadu

Register

Click Here!

samywinsar

MAYURI AGRICULTURE LAND PROMOTERS & CONSULTANCY.

Hi, Dear

Good day! This is Samy.LA from Mayuri Agriculture Land Promoters & Consultancy, Trichy, Tamilnadu, We are one of the best Agriculture land Promoter and Consultancy and Bio fertilizer Manufacturer and Exporting company in Tamilnadu, India, Regarding Agriculture land, We have perfect sale deed land with excellent fertile virgin red & black & Mixed Soil land,

LAND DETAILS:

We have Cheap price Land in Virudunagar, Sivagangai, Ramanad District, We have 5000 acres of land in that area, It’s Black soil and Mixed soil, Water table is around 150 feet down, Perfect Sale Deed land, Immediate purchase, The land price starts Rs 39,000 /acre and Above, Depends upon the Location and Type of soil and Convenience.

We also having Land in Thene, Karur, Dindugal, Madurai District, We have minimum 25 acre to 200 acre of land, It’s virgin red soil and black soil & Mixed soil, The water table is 100 feet down, Perfect sale deed, The land price starts Rs 65,000 and Above, Depends upon the Location and Type of soil and Convenience.

We have Kaveri River belt Land in Trichy, Tanjore District, We have minimum 5 acre to 100 acre of land
, It’s red soil & Black soil, It’s Kaveri River belt, Water table 50 feet down, Water available round the year, It’s perfect sale deed land, The Land price starts Rs 3 Lakes to 25 Lakes per acre, Depends upon the location of Land.

We are very happy to sale and promote perfect sale deed land to you, We will give you genuine deal with perfect documentation and Stress free business for your future investment. We are one of the Professional Agriculture land and Organics farming promoters, For more information please call me or e-mail me,

Once you are interested to purchase land on the above price then please call me or e-mail me for your Appointment to look land one week before, Once your appointment is confirmed then we will bring you to different location based on your price budget and interest, We will charge our company Consultancy Service Fee of Rs 5000/ per Visit. Once you purchased Land from us then we will be returned 30% of your Consultation fees to you, and also during our visit you have to take care expenses.we will show you many different land locations till you satisfied.

We are one of the best agriculture land promoters for Local clients and NRI clients in any part of the World, We will do step by step process to get success in your planned agriculture business in a big way.

Our Valuable service given below:

1) We are Winsar Agros Developers is Registered company in Tamilnadu, India

2) Professional Agriculture Land Promoters.

3) Professional Horticulture Agriculture Business Project Consultancy.

4) NABARD & NHCB, Bank Loan, Govt Subsidy Arrangements after land purchase,

5) Farm house management and Cultivations and Harvest,

6) Organic & Bio fertilizer Manufacturer and Supplier and Exporter,

7) Professional Organic farming setup and Management,

8) Sourcing Virgin land for starting Organic farming Cultivation,

9) Procedure and Arrangement of Control Union Certification to export Europe & USA country.

10) Supplying International Standard Organic & Bio fertilizer in bulk quantity to farm House, Contract farming, Private Cultivators in All over India.

11) Preparing and Planning for your investment in Agriculture industry to get Excellent revenue starting from 3rd year onwards.

So we are looking for only Genuine and serious local and NRI client, who are interested to purchase land, Using our Professional Consultancy service, Bank Loan arrangements, and all other your requirements all in one place on immediate base.

Mr.Samy, Cell: 09943322935
e-mail:
samywinsar@gmail.com

Regards,
Samy.LA, CEO
Mayuri Agriculture Land Promoters,
Trichy – 621 216.
Cell: 09943322935
www.rosungroups.com
e-mail: samywinsar@gmail.com

ganapati

Hi, Dear

Good day! This is Samy.LA from Mayuri Agriculture Land Promoters & Consultancy, Trichy, Tamilnadu, We are one of the best Agriculture land Promoter and Consultancy and Bio fertilizer Manufacturer and Exporting company in Tamilnadu, India, Regarding Agriculture land, We have perfect sale deed land with excellent fertile virgin red & black & Mixed Soil land,

LAND DETAILS:

We have Cheap price Land in Virudunagar, Sivagangai, Ramanad District, We have 5000 acres of land in that area, It’s Black soil and Mixed soil, Water table is around 150 feet down, Perfect Sale Deed land, Immediate purchase, The land price starts Rs 39,000 /acre and Above, Depends upon the Location and Type of soil and Convenience.

We also having Land in Thene, Karur, Dindugal, Madurai District, We have minimum 25 acre to 200 acre of land, It’s virgin red soil and black soil & Mixed soil, The water table is 100 feet down, Perfect sale deed, The land price starts Rs 65,000 and Above, Depends upon the Location and Type of soil and Convenience.

We have Kaveri River belt Land in Trichy, Tanjore District, We have minimum 5 acre to 100 acre of land
, It’s red soil & Black soil, It’s Kaveri River belt, Water table 50 feet down, Water available round the year, It’s perfect sale deed land, The Land price starts Rs 3 Lakes to 25 Lakes per acre, Depends upon the location of Land.

We are very happy to sale and promote perfect sale deed land to you, We will give you genuine deal with perfect documentation and Stress free business for your future investment. We are one of the Professional Agriculture land and Organics farming promoters, For more information please call me or e-mail me,

Once you are interested to purchase land on the above price then please call me or e-mail me for your Appointment to look land one week before, Once your appointment is confirmed then we will bring you to different location based on your price budget and interest, We will charge our company Consultancy Service Fee of Rs 5000/ per Visit. Once you purchased Land from us then we will be returned 30% of your Consultation fees to you, and also during our visit you have to take care expenses.we will show you many different land locations till you satisfied.

We are one of the best agriculture land promoters for Local clients and NRI clients in any part of the World, We will do step by step process to get success in your planned agriculture business in a big way.

9) Procedure and Arrangement of Control Union Certification to export Europe & USA country.

10) Supplying International Standard Organic & Bio fertilizer in bulk quantity to farm House, Contract farming, Private Cultivators in All over India.

11) Preparing and Planning for your investment in Agriculture industry to get Excellent revenue starting from 3rd year onwards.

So we are looking for only Genuine and serious local and NRI client, who are interested to purchase land, Using our Professional Consultancy service, Bank Loan arrangements, and all other your requirements all in one place on immediate base.

e-mail:
samywinsar@gmail.com

Regards,
Samy.LA, CEO
Trichy – 621 216.
www.rosungroups.com
150 acres/part of barren land (@ Rs.60, 000/acre) & 8 acres mango plantation (@ Rs. 5 lakh/ acre) is available in Kokan, Maharashtra at Dehen, 28 kms. from Mandangad on Anjarle Rd. Road, water & electricity can be made available. Titles are clear.

urithevang

land in kodai

150 acres/part of barren land (@ Rs.60, 000/acre) & 8 acres mango plantation (@ Rs. 5 lakh/ acre) is available in Kokan, Maharashtra at Dehen, 28 kms. from Mandangad on Anjarle Rd. Road, water & electricity can be made available. Titles are clear.
if any lands available in kodai interier. but cheper

shekark99

Hi, Dear

LAND DETAILS:

e-mail:
samywinsar@gmail.com

Regards,
Samy.LA, CEO
Trichy – 621 216.
www.rosungroups.com
Please give me details of land rates in Theni which are already in culivation for paddy / sugarcane . I am looking for land with well and power connection present . Looking for 25 acres

manurajpl

Hi !
I contacted you earlier also in your given mail ID, but you are not responding.
Pls send me the details if you have any land in south TN, preferably in Tirunelveli.
My id is
Regards,
Manuraj.P.L.

Last edited by a moderator: