Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Wanted Cheap agri land needed in Karnataka

Register

Click Here!

raj_krv

Hi, I need cheap agri lands in Karnataka in the range of 3-4 lakhs around Hassan or Mysore.
It should be next or attached to a village and should have govt road facility, metal road should be fine.
Upto 50 to 80 acres is the requirement.

Last edited by a moderator:

pallavishiva

We have land of <> 208 acres in the price range specified in Mamadapur village, Shiggaon Taluk, Haveri District. Please see details at www.natureresort.in
Location is 32 KM from Hubli Town. We can give you 50 or 80 acres as per your requirement and provide all management consultancy support for setting up farm or other projects in the land. There is a large pond (Kere) in one corner of the land with enough water. Public road passes through the property which is being widened connecting Hubli-Shimoga Road and Hubli-Sirsi Road.
If you want, we can undertake management of farming or other activities you want to do in the land.
If interested, please revert to us by mail for further details. Please mail inquiry to E: greenlandfns@gmail.com
Pls let me kno the price per acre

muralimtu

We have land of <> 208 acres in the price range specified in Mamadapur village, Shiggaon Taluk, Haveri District. Please see details at www.natureresort.in
Location is 32 KM from Hubli Town. We can give you 50 or 80 acres as per your requirement and provide all management consultancy support for setting up farm or other projects in the land. There is a large pond (Kere) in one corner of the land with enough water. Public road passes through the property which is being widened connecting Hubli-Shimoga Road and Hubli-Sirsi Road.
If you want, we can undertake management of farming or other activities you want to do in the land.
If interested, please revert to us by mail for further details. Please mail inquiry to E: greenlandfns@gmail.com
Hello,

I need about 50 to 100 acres of empty agricultural land with red fertile soil and good water. Please tell me the cheapest you can get for me. Anywhere in Karnataka. Interior villages are fine for me. Please email me at: mthimmai@mtu.edu

Thanks

nast40cf

If you are looking in Maharashtra there it is available we'll developed farm land

Last edited by a moderator: