Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Cheap 25,000 to 50,000 per acre land anywhere in India

Register

Click Here!

bigguy3840

I want to start farming anywhere in india but does not have enough land, if you are interested in selling me your land for 20,000 to 50,000 per acre price for lands which are not suitable for agriculture, i would like to buy 15-30 acres or more, if you are a broker i will give you 2-3% commission, also if the land is good and water is accessible i would give 1-25 lakhs per acre, interested person please contact.

sannyy

I want to start farming anywhere in india but does not have enough land, if you are interested in selling me your land for 20,000 to 50,000 per acre price for lands which are not suitable for agriculture, i would like to buy 15-30 acres or more, if you are a broker i will give you 2-3% commission, also if the land is good and water is accessible i would give 1-25 lakhs per acre, interested person please contact.
hi,
we hv many proposal plz contact me on 8652180988

royelias 01

hi i have bought some agriculture land in ratnagiri - maharashtra . i can help you in getting the land near dam site @ 1.5 lakh per acre. its agriculture land.
whats up me in 0097333453330

himanshuvedi

if you want to buy in madhya pradesh whatsapp me 8770024749.

madhukarp_79

hi i have bought some agriculture land in ratnagiri - maharashtra . i can help you in getting the land near dam site @ 1.5 lakh per acre. its agriculture land.
whats up me in 0097333453330
Hi There, 0097333453330 is this your correct whats app number unable to send any message via whats app, if possible can you send a test message to me.