Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Chaff cutter multipurpose

Register

Click Here!

milind23

We are manufacturer of chaff cutter.Its very useful appliance for agri field.In this machine we can cut dry/wet fodder as well as hard material such as coconut stems,wet wooden material up 50 mm diameter by easy means for vermicomposting. The live demo of machine is available on our website.

Last edited by a moderator:

gmadappa

We are manufacturer of chaff cutter.Its very useful appliance for agri field.In this machine we can cut dry/wet fodder as well as hard material such as coconut stems,wet wooden material up 50 mm diameter by easy means for vermicomposting. The live demo of machine is available on our website.
Hello Sir, I am interested with the chaff cutter. Can you please send me your web address?
Thanks!

danthoori

we required the chaff cutter and reeper for our small dairy farm.please send the web id and mention the quote of the same.

rajaom9

Send your website. and machine details.

please contact

request for quote

Dear sir,
This is venkatesh from nellore (dist) ap.we need multi purpose chaff cutter for the requirement of 20 cattles.pls send catalouge with latest price to my mail
Hoping quick response to this mail.thank u..

raja_1024

we required the chaff cutter and reeper for our small dairy farm.please send the web id and mention the quote of the same.

hrrazi

chaff / straw cutter

Dear Sir,

I have a chaff cutter purchased 6 months ago and used for just 1 month and is in excellent condition. Now I propose to sell it.

1) chaff cutter with new blades - 1 no - @ Rs. 9,000/= only
2) 1 HP motor with belt - - - 1 no - @ Rs. 3,000/= only optional, that is if you need it.
3) Self developed stand - - - 1 no - @ Rs. 500/= only optional, that is if you need it.
Freight extra.

Regards