Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Certified 100% Organic Neem base Fertilizers - Neem Pellets, Neem Cake, Oil & Manure

Register

Click Here!

vasan_23

Hi All,

We are manufacturers of IMO certified Neem based 100% organic fertilizers in the form of Pellets, Cake, Powder & Oil.

The basic idea of coming up with these products is to ensure a safe & healthy future of the people community whose health is in great danger due to usage of chemical/synthetic fertilizers in agriculture activities.

We can supply any quantity of the mentioned products based on your requirements.

I would be more happy to provide you additional details, technical specifications and answer your queries on this.

You can please call me at +919886042794 or email me at vasan_23@hotmail.com.

Thanks & Regards,
Srinivasan.K
+919886042794

vasan_23

Neem based Urea Coating agent to enhance soil fertility & productivity

Hi All, In addition to the posts on Neem based Organic fertilizer products, I would like to introduce Neem based Urea coating agent.

Product Specification:

It is Neem triterpenoids based urea-coating agent.
It posses the bio-effective compounds of neem, besides other herbal extracts, which are highly beneficial for the soil fertility.
Our product is a colloid liquid (thicker than Neem oil) that is used in mixing with Urea for the Nitrogen saving from the evaporation loss and to have the benefits of Neem for increased crop productivity.

BENEFITS:
Reduces the loss of Nitrogen in urea substantially by enabling slow and steady release of the required nitrogen to the plants and ultimately minimizes the application rate of urea by 30%.
Regulates microbial conversion of ammoniac nitrogen to nitrate and ensures continuous availability of nitrogen to the plants.
Protects the plant from root pests and soil insects by virtue of the Neem limoniods present in it.

Costwise, the Urea coating agent is much lesser than Neem Oil.

Usagewise, the Urea coating agent needs to be used in 1:100 ratio (ie for 100 KG urea 1 KG of Urea coating agent needs to be used.

Please do call me at +919886042794 or write to me at vasan_23@hotmail.com for any doubts or clarifications.

Thanks & Regards,
Srinivasan.K
+919886042794

iiht

LEMON PLANT SEEDLESS,LEMON KAGZI PLNT,SAPLING , LIME PLANT www.nafeesnursery.com

WE ARE ONE LIVE FRUIT PLANT,TIMBER PLANT, MEDICINAL PLANT ,SAPLING & SEEDS EXPORTER FROM NORTH INDIA

www.nafeesnursery.com

Hello all
If any person need all type lemon saplings and lemon plant please contact me or
visit my website:-------
We are one Live plant exporter from north india also fruit plant seed supplier / Exporter & All India fruit ,Timber, Hearbal , plant supplier.

HOME DELIVERY AVAILABLA PLANTS, SEEDS , COMPOST ETC.

1.Agricultural and Processed Food Products Export Development Authority Govt of India.(APEDA)

2.Associated Chambers of Commerce and Industry of India.(ASSOCHAM)

www.nafeesnursery.com

LEMON (Nimbu/Citrus/Lime)PLANTS WITH VERITY / SAPLINGS
1.LEMON INDIAN SEEDLASS VERITY PLANT GRAFTED / SAPLINGS

2.LEMON IMPORTED ITALIAN SEEDLASS VERITY PLANT / SAPLINGS

3.LEMON KAGZI VERITY SEEDLING PLANT / SAPLINGS

4.LEMON BALAJI VERITY PLANT / SAPLINGS

ALSO VISIT NEWS PAPER LINK,S ABOUT SUGAR FREE MANGO NAFEES NURSERY & EXPORTER.

Sugar-free mangoes - The Hindu

Nafees Nursery | Chitralekha

rohtak information desk: Sugar-free mangoes

Sugar-free mangoes