Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

CEO cum Farm Manager Required

Register

Click Here!

sureshheggade

We need an experienced and dynamic CEO cum Farm Manager to run a second largest growing hatchery in Kenya. The farm is situated within the radius of 25 Km from Nairobi.

Presently the hatchery has the capacity of 200000 chicks per week and 100000 eggs per day. The farm has a modern feed mill capacity of 10 tons per day with pelleting. It has a plan for broilers in the coming days.

Agriculture/Vet. graduates with experience will be given preference.

The selected candidate will be given a residential accommodation and a car with starting monthly net salary of USD 2500/-.

Suitable candidates my contact Mr. Deepak Shah, the Executive Director of the company via email

Suresh Heggade

Last edited by a moderator:

certorganic

CEO cum Farmmanager

Your enquiry in Agriculture Information

The export (deepfrozen) and the local market are turning into Organic Poultry in the future. Why not implementing the European Organic Action Plan at your Farm ?
Resident Swiss Expat with 20 years experience in developing Organic Cert.Exports out of Kenya, India and Vietnam can be contacted under

P.Ketterer-Awuor

harilalpn

Sir,
I am interest to work with above job. Now I am working as a Agri.Farm manger in Kerala Tamilnadu border. My email ID

regds.

hari.

Hi,
I am kumar working in one Bangalore one of the good company, the post of P.D.M i.e project development manager

I take care the all farm like

1.Animal health managment ,nutricion,feeding, repiting soluation

2. foddar

3. feeds mixing nd T,M,R

4. Biogas ,to convert in to power condition

5. Sleery to genrate nd sell

6. Ajolla Growing

7. Silage making with had Traind

All kind of soluation which can grow to project or farm, is their any thing is their to improve my things or u need like my type of boy to work in ur orgaanisation pls feel free to contact me

thanking u

kumar

sd_upadhyay

Sir,
I am Dr. S.D.Upadhyay M.Sc. (Ag.) Botany, D.Phill. from university of allahabad. Please contact me by PM for this job.
Thanks
Som
Lucknow (U.P.)

Suresh Heggade[/QUOTE]