Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Caution to people aspiring to take up moringa cultivation for leaf production

Register

Click Here!

achievemore

Surely moringa cultivation for leaf production is profitable - but there are several issues in cultivation, processing and marketing - without knowing the realities, if anyone is taking up moringa cultivation, he or she will suffer - on internet, there are more motivational news for people to take up moringa cultivation - all the facts are not really true - some agencies take advantage of this and exploit moringa lovers in the name of training and consultancy - every one must be careful with such greedy agencies

Before taking up moringa cultivation for leaf production, people must know the field realities and must do the needed home work and proper planning - I have written 100s of articles on LinkedIn highlighting various issues - review them to get basic details - I am willing to help serious entrepreneurs to take up moringa cultivation

I have been monitoring the people who have started moringa cultivation - every week I am getting to know that people gave up moringa cultivation within one year - lost time and money too - they shifted to other crops - moringa cultivation is not bad - but should be done cautiously - producing quality product is a big challenge - marketing is much more difficult - exporting it is not that easy, though possible

Don't just believe strangers words and start moringa cultivation - get proper marketing assurance or plan and then take up - I am not discouraging, but only cautioning - don't be hasty - go step by step with proper guidance - don't invest big money before understanding the project

As a well wisher, I am only alerting the people want to start moringa cultivation for leaf production - there is no proper market for it - only you have to find and create the market - I can share all my experiences if people approach me for guidance - please visit my moringa mission website to know more about my venture: www.ksiclub.net

Prof.V.G.Krishnamurthy
achievemore@gmail.com

Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)