Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

cattle farm partners requested

Register

Click Here!

pvjayakumar

Dear Sir,
Iam interested in starting a cattle cum dairy farm in my lands at Kancheepuram Village with Tharparker cows by adoting zero budget natural farming. Any one interested in Desi Cow and desi cow milk Country cow milk by using natural feeds other than chemical and fertilizer polluted feed, can approach me and join hands with me to start the farm in the month of June 2010. I have enough lands and facility. Necessary compensation by way of interest and share in the profit will be given. Adequate land security will also be furnished to the lender. P.V. Jayakumar, Chennai ...pvjayakumarpvj@gmail.com. You may send your reply through Private message also.Thanking you, P.V. Jayakumar

Last edited:

ssprasad

Dear Sir, Iam interested in starting a cattle cum dairy farm in my lands at Kancheepuram Village with Tharparker cows by adoting zero budget natural farming. Any one interested in Desi Cow and desi cow milk Country cow milk by using natural feeds other than chemical and fertilizer polluted feed, can approach me and join hands with me to start the farm in the month of June 2010. I have enough lands and facility. Thankyou, P.V. Jayakumar
Dear Mr.Jayakumar,
Nowadays when every Dairy enterprenuer is running after hybrid breeds, it is PRAISEWORTHY to note that someone like you is interetsed in indian cows. Would be obliged if you pl let me know the details and about zero budget natural farming.
Regards

enrichfoods

Interested in your offer

Dear Sir, Iam interested in starting a cattle cum dairy farm in my lands at Kancheepuram Village with Tharparker cows by adoting zero budget natural farming. Any one interested in Desi Cow and desi cow milk Country cow milk by using natural feeds other than chemical and fertilizer polluted feed, can approach me and join hands with me to start the farm in the month of June 2010. I have enough lands and facility. Thankyou, P.V. Jayakumar
Dear sir

We are from Chennai and we are into dairy products business and we are interested in you proposal Pl give your contact details to our mail

Regards
Raja Rajan

Last edited by a moderator: