Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

cashewnut factory

Register

Click Here!

varghese451

i wish to start a cashewnut factory,can u help by informing me about the procedures initial investment needed and about the profit

saviof

Information on Factory

Where do you plan to start the Factory?

The Approx. cost of setting this is 20,000 rs.. You will need some manual labour during the season to clean and remove cashew kernel. This will be approx. 75rs ~ 100 rs / day / labour. Depends on the location.

It is definitely profitable if you can process 2000 kg + in 1 season (this is just an average and also assuming you will do some manual work) also you can steal cashews from processors. You can make use of Cashew Oil and the foilage.

ashley

If your factory is near by Pune/Mumbai, please contact us for second hand machines(new machines, less than 3 months old). We have a small setup and it is a distress sell due to medical reasons. We can guide you on this front as well. Share your contact details and we will get in touch with you.

saviof

Price

Ashley, Let me know what the Cashew processing unit will cost. And where is this located, so that i can send someone to see.

ashley

Ashley, Let me know what the Cashew processing unit will cost. And where is this located, so that i can send someone to see.
We have 1 boiler and 1 dryer of 60 KG capacity each + 2 cutting tables(total 4 cutters).
We have fixed the total price of this set as approx 72000. Please let us know your interest in visiting the site and then I will share the address.
Thanks,