Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Cashew import Ghana

Register

Click Here!

gso2013

Cashew export Ghana

We are a worldwide well recommended Indian based company in the sector of Ayurvedic Health. Most of our customers are from Europe and our overseas head office is in Germany. As a diversification of business we have set up an investment company in Ghana orientated in the agricultural and mining sector. Considering the factor of India’s cashew nut demand we have started the raw cashew nut export business to India in this year.
Cashew nut prices as well as the import demand in India increased continuously in the last 10 years and India does mainly import from Countries like Benin, Togo, Ivory Coast and Ghana.
The structural set up (warehouses etc) has already been set and since we are doing business in Ghana for the last 5 years we are very well connected to the ground as well as to the administrative side. We have already started purchasing the first loads of cashew nuts and will ship these loads in March 2013. Sine we are dealing directly in the bush with the farmers we are capable of procuring hundred of tons.
We are looking for an investor who likes to join the export in this sector within this season (March to May/June). As a future project for the potential investor, we do consider in entering the part of the cashew processing in Ghana for the future.

I am the Director of the company and in charge for the African sector. I will leave from Ghana to India second or third week of March. First week of April I will be in Germany before returning to Ghana. I can meet any serious interested party in India/ Germany/Europe or as a transit in Dubai.

We are looking forward to here from any serious interested party.

email: ghana@somathheram.org

I remain with best regards

Last edited:

cashewnuts from Ghana

Dear Sir,
Please contact me with prices per MT ( CIF, Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh, India ) along with the quality specifications. I am interested in importing Cashew nuts from Ghana.
I am interested in continuous business. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

gso2013

Dear Saidurgaoverseas and gmani12345 ,we cant see your contact details.

Please note that if you are not a premium member your contact details will not be displayed

If you are interested please get in touch with us:
e mail: ghana@somatheeram.org

Last edited: