Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

caring teak plants after 10 years

Register

Click Here!

gowripura

dear sir/madam

i have 3 acre land in which teak planted 10 years ago, in that some trees are good and some are very poor in their growth, we have sufficient of water, but i dont no whats the problem, please give any suggestion for me, that can be very helpfull to me. waiting for your reply.

shanmuga06

Teak plantations

sir/madam,

Generaly the teak tree are grow fast upto sixth year.Afterwards the teak tree will be set as hardness i.e the timber setting will starts after sixth year.As per your statement the growth and girth of the teak trees are not in uniform manner.i think that you might done the plantations with teak stumps/root culture.Its quiet natural normally we never expect the uniform growth by doing the plantation with stumps.A nd also i want to inform you that your trees are availiable in your farms will not have heartwood i.e inner portion of the trees trunk.Ofcourse if its possible the % will be lessthan 30% after completion of minimum 25 to 30 years.Now you can provide water regularly with little fertication in the means of farmyard manure /vermi compost.

For more details plz contact us:

A Sivakumar
Priya Nursery garden
KARAIKUDI-630001
+91 98430 80275
priyagar06@yahoo.co.in

uvsoni2009

Dry Farming

Dear Sirs,

I want to know that as I am in completely dry area of rajasthan which crop you will suggest me.

Vimal Kumar Soni