Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Job Available Caretaker for Agroforest/Farm Near Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu

Register

Click Here!

rajurajan

I am an NRI living in New York who is creating an agroforest on a small farm in Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu. I am looking for an energetic and enterprising caretaker & partner for the farm - can be an individual or couple. I particularly welcome enquiries from young people interested in organic farming, biodiversity and sustainability. I am looking for the following characteristics:
  • Knows and likes farm work and lifestyle
  • Has prior knowledge and experience of working on a farm
  • Enterprising and educated
  • Interested in environmental issues and sustainability

The right candidate or couple will have an opportunity to define and execute business plans on the property in partnership with the farm owner. Please message me personally if you or someone you know is interested in the opportunity.

Last edited:

mmssrr

I am an NRI living in New York who is creating an agroforest on a small farm in Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu. I am looking for an energetic and enterprising caretaker & partner for the farm - can be an individual or couple. I particularly welcome enquiries from young people interested in organic farming, biodiversity and sustainability. I am looking for the following characteristics:

The right candidate or couple will have an opportunity to define and execute business plans on the property in partnership with the farm owner. Please message me personally if you or someone you know is interested in the opportunity.

anooppand

Please contact:
@anooppand pls use private message feature to contact members. Click on member username->start conversation.

Last edited by a moderator:

kanish

Please cont me
@kanish pls use private message feature to contact members. Click on member username->start conversation.

Last edited by a moderator:

jothi01

Is it open.

If so, i may suit you with staged exposure.

Initially with 2 acres of mango farm, and 5 jamum, 7 guava, 10 coconut trees,

Now i am exposed to 41 acres of land with 100% organic certified integrated farming

9 acres of coconut farm
with intrude plants Traditional paddy 3 acres of 2 acre aathur kichadi samba, 60 cents of poongar, 20 cents of thanga samba, 20 cents of milagu samba
Turmeric 1 acre,
Lemon 100 nos ,
Narthangai 100 nos,
Plantain 5 acres (Now ploughed at present to change the breed)

32 acres
6 acres of guava
7 acres of Black jumbo jamun
6 acres of mango three varieties
5 acres of pomegranate
1 acres of groundnut
1 acre of mulberry
2 acres for grazing
2 acres of vegetables
rest with farm house, quarters 5nos for workers

In the pomegranate top and all sides covered with net 700 country chicken of pure breed of "Peruvidai"
In Mango for soil enrichment we do cultivation of "kollu"

In Guava manila groundnut was intruded

Apart from this farm has got 40 goats (22+18)

It have 8 cows country pure -- 2 milk yield - 2 pregnant -- 2 kideri -- 2 male calfs

Small division started for Mulberry

Apart from fully internally equipped with two tractors, power tiller, brush cutter , aucker, jeep, 3 two wheelers

Water was supported by 4 bore, 2 wells, near by river pumping

further details we can have video calling if you require my service

ravimh

Sir Ravi from Pune here,seen your post I am interested in job.can develope farm very well.